Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Upwork Skill Certifications

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
51 of 286

Hi Anas,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
8f14be79
Mimi S Member Since: Nov 19, 2020
52 of 286

I was emailed several weeks ago about getting a skill certification which would come with a 1 time bonus of 40 connects. well now the certification has shown up but no connects. why would this be? thanks.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
53 of 286

Hi Mimi,

Thank you for this question. Our team will reach out to you directly via email to address this query. You can expect an email within the next 24 hours.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
stellawhyte13
Stella W Member Since: Mar 16, 2020
54 of 286

Hi,

Thanks for the information on certification, I am new in upwork.

Can I have more than one skill cerifications?.

Whyte

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
55 of 286

Hi Stella,

We agree and do understand that some freelancers will be eligible to have more than one skill certification as we continue to expand the program further. At the moment, freelancers who received and accepted the invitation will receive one free assessment. We'll keep the Community posted as we develop this program further!

Untitled
directormaninder
Maninder S Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
56 of 286

Who is eligible for this test?  I am new on Upwork Please Guide me I wasted a lot of Connects

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
57 of 286

Hi Maninder,

At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future, we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing. 

-Joanne
Untitled
kyleericson
Kyle E Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
58 of 286
Can you approve my certification from two years ago? You all have no certs approved for Jamf. Please add about to be certified again and can’t add to my profile.
hstumps
Hope S Member Since: Mar 15, 2021
59 of 286

I was given an invitation to do a  cirtificate, but when I click on it and choose an option, it takes me to a page where it says i dont have an active invitation? I am really confused how to get this to work.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
60 of 286

Hi Hope,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS