cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Upwork Skill Certifications

Highlighted
Karim A Member Since: Sep 18, 2020
71 of 126

I have a question about about product design and CAD rendering, is those needs an Upwork skill certification ?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
72 of 126

Hi Karim,

If I understand correctly, you're asking if you need to provide a certificate in order to become eligible for the Upwork Skill Certifications program? If that's the case you definitely should add any certificates you have related to the services you're offering on Upwork to your profile but that's not a specific requirement for participating in this invite-only program. For the best chance of being invited, we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing. 

You can find more information in Lena's opening post. Feel free to follow up if you need further advice or guidance.

Highlighted
Linda D Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
73 of 126

This sounds like something great for people who are already successful on Upwork.  How about designing more ways for newer talent to get noticed????  :-)

Highlighted
Bhawani S Member Since: Sep 18, 2020
74 of 126
yas
Highlighted
Hana W Member Since: Dec 7, 2019
75 of 126

this is good news.

However, when will you start certifying writing abilities and accomplishments?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
76 of 126

Hi Hana,

We currently have 10 skill certifications in the Web  & Mobile Software Development and 16 in Design & Creative categories. We hope to expand skill certifications to other categories in the future. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Hana W Member Since: Dec 7, 2019
77 of 126
Great - looking forward to those in the writing categories.

Highlighted
Shrish T Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
78 of 126

That's great!! What about the writing category?

Highlighted
Denise B Member Since: Sep 19, 2020
79 of 126
What about CPA or CMA certification?
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
80 of 126

Hi Denise, 

I'm sorry for the late response. Currently, we're only offering certifications in the Web, Mobile, & Software Development category, and in the Design & Creative category. We'll make sure to share with the Community if we will already expand to other categories. You may read more about it here.

In the meantime, I'll let the team know that you are interested to have these included. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS