Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

New Weekly Retainer Payment Option

Highlighted
Moderator
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
31 of 52

Hi Bruno,

 

I apologize for the delay in following up on your question. I'm sorry to hear about the outcome of your contract. I can confirm your client was billed on your Retainer contract and the payment is currently subjected to the standard five-day security period. Let us know if you have any questions.

Highlighted
Active Member
Horacio Rafael G Member Since: Aug 10, 2020
32 of 52

Hi.

I started the contract on a  Weekly Retainer basis last week.

But I didn't get paid for last week, even In Progress, In Review or Pending.

Client set weekly payment as $XXX and weekly limit as 0H/week.

 

So here are my some questions:

-When can freelancers get paid on Weekly Retainer contracts? (I thought Sunday night or Monday morning)

-Does 0 weekly limit effect to this issue?

 

Regards.

Horacio

Highlighted
Moderator
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
33 of 52

Hi Horacio,

 

I checked your account and see the payment on this contract is displayed under Pending. Note that the percentage of the weekly rate paid to you on the first week of a contract depends on the day the contract began and your payment is calculated by using the percentage below:

  • Monday – 100%
  • Tuesday – 80%
  • Wednesday – 60%
  • Thursday - 40%
  • Friday – 20%

The funds will become available after the standard five-day security period.

Highlighted
Active Member
Horacio Rafael G Member Since: Aug 10, 2020
34 of 52

Hi Vladimir.

Thanks for your kind help.

 

Regards.

Horacio

Highlighted
Active Member
Yousef M Member Since: Feb 16, 2020
35 of 52
Okay good answer but what about the rest of the money like I started on Thursday and received the funds and the percentage is 40% but what about the rest of the amount the 60% will it come to my balance next Monday with the new balance of the next week?
Highlighted
Moderator
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
36 of 52

Hi Yousef,


The percentage of the weekly rate paid to you on the first week of a contract depends on the day the contract began:

  • Monday – 100%
  • Tuesday – 80%
  • Wednesday – 60%
  • Thursday - 40%
  • Friday – 20%
Highlighted
Active Member
Yousef M Member Since: Feb 16, 2020
37 of 52

I started a weekly retainer contract last Thursday, my salary is 170$ per week, this Monday I have got 40% of my salary, but tomorrow will be my seventh days in the contract, in this way I will finish my first week I'm wondering now about the rest of the amount the 60% how I will get it?  

Highlighted
Moderator
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
38 of 52

Hi Yousef,

 

Following up to confirm I've responded to your private message and shared more information about the billing cycle and payment for the initial week on your contract.

Highlighted
Active Member
Oliver L Member Since: Sep 14, 2020
39 of 52

Hello,

 

I have a weekly retainer job which started on August 6 and still on-going until now. I didn't receive my last week payment and i don't have any notification about it on my reports.

 

What can i do to be paid? Please help me to solve this problem.

Job Contract ID: 24845447

 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

 

Thank you,

Oliver

Highlighted
Moderator
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
40 of 52

Hi Oliver,

 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!


-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS