Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Who Viewed for Job Posts and My Profile concept

Highlighted
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
91 of 141

Hi Vladimir,
thanks for looking into this - apparently, it was a bug. Yesterday when I clicked on the link,  I got the 0 views and 0 saves. Today when I clicked on the same link (same email) I have 0 views and 200+ saves. So - that's improved, lol 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
92 of 141

Hi Sanja, thanks for the follow-up and update. In case you notice a delay moving forward, please take a screenhot and reach out to us directly via pm, so we could replicate and investigate further.

If you wouldn't mind, could you please take a screenshot of the stats that you're seeing now and share it with me? Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
93 of 141

Hi Vladimir,
thanks much for your help - screenshot sent ;-)

Highlighted
Vyacheslav B Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
94 of 141

Hi Vladimir. 
Thank you for your involvement.
I'm experiencing the same issue as Sanja. 
Today I've received "Vyacheslav, clients are checking out your profile!" email but stats and list of viewers are outdated. The last date on the chart is February 5 and "Who viewed your profile" list hasn't changed since November or December. 
Could you please help me to solve it?

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
95 of 141

Hi Vyacheslav, 

I checked your account, and it looks like you have been viewed 9 times last week, and your Profile views graph is showing from January 10 to February 14. Your profile engagement graph is also showing the last 60-days which is from the 5th of February to December of 2019. 

Could you please confirm if you're seeing different information on your end?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Vyacheslav B Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
96 of 141

Hi Avery,
Thank you for checking.
I've sent a screenshot via PM.

Best regards,
Vyacheslav Benedichuk.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
97 of 141

So I learned that "Total lifetime" in  "Total lifetime saves from recent activity" refers to how many times your profile has been saved by clients who viewed it.

The next question has never been answered:

"Total Saves" as since I started on Upwork or  "Total saves from recent activity" and how do you define recent activities?

But recently I noticed that my "Total lifetime saves from recent activity" is down to 3. What happend to the rest?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
98 of 141

Hi Jennifer,

Total Saved refers to the number of times a freelancer’s profile was saved since they registered. Could you please confirm that you were seeing a higher figure for the Total Saves metric that has recently dropped to three? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
99 of 141

Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

Total Saved refers to the number of times a freelancer’s profile was saved since they registered. Could you please confirm that you were seeing a higher figure for the Total Saves metric that has recently dropped to three? 

Even though I am not Jennifer, I came here to report the same problem.

My "total lifetime saves" was 113 if I remember correctly, and now all of a sudden it's down to 9.

Also, no need to show me clients such as these... not helping.

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 19.20.53.png

P.S. Total lifetime saves - from RECENT activity makes absolutely no sense anyway.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
100 of 141

Ela K wrote:

Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

Even though I am not Jennifer, I came here to report the same problem.

My "total lifetime saves" was 113 if I remember correctly, and now all of a sudden it's down to 9.

Also, no need to show me clients such as these... not helping.

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 19.20.53.png

P.S. Total lifetime saves - from RECENT activity makes absolutely no sense anyway.

I said that months ago but noone seems to care.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS