cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Who Viewed for Job Posts and My Profile concept

Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
21 of 94

It would be useful if the three sample clients would also be updated. I have the same clients listed but I obvioulsy had a number other clients looking at my profile also since yesterday. 

Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
22 of 94

Jennifer R wrote:

It would be useful if the three sample clients would also be updated. I have the same clients listed but I obvioulsy had a number other clients looking at my profile also since yesterday. 

Besides the fact that the three sample clients I have been able to see since yesterday have no connection with the type of job I can do, when I click on their job offers I get the message:

"This job post is not available in your location

This client has specified a location preference for this job."

Great. So to me, these sample clients might just be fake clients.

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
23 of 94

It would make sense to enable all profile views to be visible vs the limited amount as it now stands.  Especially as I was awarded, via an Invite Only, a job (posted under two titles) by a client I'm currently working with. Contract was signed before the program took effect.

I'm assuming at least part of the reason for instituting this program was to motivate FLers to place bids on viable and available gigs. Ergo, showing the full compliment of views would be far more useful.

That said, I appreciate the fact I am not getting email notifications of views.  

Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
24 of 94

It says my profile has been saved 109 times "from recent activity".

What does recent activity refer to? Is it the "last 60 days" mentioned below "Profile Engagement"?

Whose activity are we talking about? Clients viewing my profile or my applying to jobs? Both?

Also, there's something wrong here: Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 12.46.12.png

Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
25 of 94

Ela K wrote:

It says my profile has been saved 109 times "from recent activity".

What does recent activity refer to? Is it the "last 60 days" mentioned below "Profile Engagement"?

Whose activity are we talking about? Clients viewing my profile or my applying to jobs? Both?

Also, there's something wrong here: Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 12.46.12.png

I guess that's because they are Enterprise clients.

Skjermbilde 2019-11-06 09.44.53.png

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
26 of 94

Hi All,

First, I’d like to say that we really appreciate your feedback about the feature we’re testing. We’ve been sharing it with the team, a couple of adjustments have already been made and they are planning to make more updates based on your feedback.

We noted the issue of certain jobs (posted with location requirements or in a Private Talent Cloud) being inaccessible through the links. Also, the issue with total spent showing as $0 when the client’s financial information is private. We’ll work on addressing these.

We’ve also confirmed that Total Saved refers to the number of times the freelancer’s profile was saved since they registered. We’ll clarify the language that shows in that area so that "recent" is no longer utilized.

We’re also looking into your reports about the last 3 clients who viewed your profile not changing.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
27 of 94

Valeria K wrote:

Hi All,

First, I’d like to say that we really appreciate your feedback about the feature we’re testing. We’ve been sharing it with the team, a couple of adjustments have already been made and they are planning to make more updates based on your feedback.

We noted the issue of certain jobs (posted with location requirements or in a Private Talent Cloud) being inaccessible through the links. Also, the issue with total spent showing as $0 when the client’s financial information is private. We’ll work on addressing these.

We’ve also confirmed that Total Saved refers to the number of times the freelancer’s profile was saved since they registered. We’ll clarify the language that shows in that area so that "recent" is no longer utilized.

We’re also looking into your reports about the last 3 clients who viewed your profile not changing.

Thanks!

Thanks Valeria.
Please let us know when the changes are made to check them.

Community Guru
28 of 94

Valeria K wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks!

Valeria, thank you for sharing this information with us.

Other than that, could you please explain the reason for having such a feature? What good does it bring us, freelancers, to know who has looked at our profile and judged we were not worth contacting? I'd rather not know because it's a bit depressing!

Community Guru
29 of 94

Valeria K wrote:

Thanks for your feedback, Luce. Generally, this information provides insight into the types of jobs posted by the clients who reviewed your profile. You can use this information to help optimize your profile and make sure the right clients are considering you. On top of that, you’ll be able to see the jobs these clients have posted so you can easily review them.

Valeria, I know the profiles of the first 3 clients that have viewed my profile by heart now, it still doesn't help me. One of them seems to have contacted me and has given me a small job. The 2 others are total mysteries as the jobs they were offering were not available to me as I'm not in the right part of the world.

Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
30 of 94

Valeria K wrote:

Thanks for your feedback, Luce. Generally, this information provides insight into the types of jobs posted by the clients who reviewed your profile. You can use this information to help optimize your profile and make sure the right clients are considering you. On top of that, you’ll be able to see the jobs these clients have posted so you can easily review them.

Well, since I discovered that I could see this, the same thing happens to me.
3 fixed customers and, for more nonsense, I can't see anything about them.
And the only job I can access tells me:

Screenshot.png

And, I suppose, that the other two, even if there was a link to "something," would not help me either.
Is the portfolio the symbol of "normal customer" or "client's PTC cloud"?

Screenshot (1).png

So, what and how does this help us for what you say?

Also, taking into account that I do animation and design, and two of the clients are for writing and translation.
Please, can you explain it to me?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS