Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Who Viewed for Job Posts and My Profile concept

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
41 of 141

Rene wrote "I don't understand the point of having the Who viewed your profile section since there are only three entries that never update."

I agree. This could actually be useful - IF it worked to anyone's benefit.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
42 of 141

Rene K wrote:

I don't understand the point of having the Who viewed your profile section since there are only three entries that never update.

Agreed. Irksomely stupid.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Antonio C Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
43 of 141

Wonderful. As a freelancer, I truly appreciate this new feature Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
44 of 141

Could someone tell me where this shows. Because I certainly can't see it on any of my pages. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
45 of 141

Nichola, you must click on the notification bell, next to your photo. You'll get a notification saying "you profile has been viewed x number of times". Just click on that sentence.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
46 of 141

Hi Nichola,

Since the feature is still in testing, it's not available to all freelancers at the moment. In the future we may roll it out to all users.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
47 of 141

Hi Valeria,

I've been checking the information that appears, and I see that, of the three clients shown, only the first one has changed. The other two remain the same as in the image I attached in another previous post.
If you say that I have had "7 Profile views this week", customers should have varied, right?

Anyway, the way in which the information appears (and is described) seems quite confusing to me.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
48 of 141

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Nichola,

Since the feature is still in testing, it's not available to all freelancers at the moment. In the future we may roll it out to all users.

Thank you Valeria, 

Now I know exactly where I stand ...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
49 of 141

In theory, this could be quite useful -- seeing the types of clients who check out my profile could potentially inform me in fine-tuning it to attract best-fit opportunities. But it needs to show me all of the clients who viewed my profile last week. And the number of profile views indicated here needs to be consistent with the number indicated in the regular graphic on 'my stats' page. Mine is not, and that's just confusing and time-wasting.

Honestly, the prominent green "See My Upgrade Options" button in the Profile Engagement box suggests to me that the whole thing will be used to tease FLs into upgrading their m'ship. If the feature gets revised to show us all clients viewing us each week, and it updates regularly and accurately, then I'll believe it's genuinely meant as a tool to help us market ourselves more effectively and earn more money for everybody. Otherwise...

Highlighted
Steven C Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
50 of 141

I second this! I clicked the upgrade options thinking there was a higher-level membership. It'd also be useful to see more than 3 of the last viewers.

"Honestly, the prominent green "See My Upgrade Options" button in the Profile Engagement box suggests to me that the whole thing will be used to tease FLs into upgrading their m'ship. If the feature gets revised to show us all clients viewing us each week, and it updates regularly and accurately, then I'll believe it's genuinely meant as a tool to help us market ourselves more effectively and earn more money for everybody. Otherwise..." -Phyllis G

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS