Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Who Viewed for Job Posts and My Profile concept

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
51 of 94

Brava @ Phyllis for her words ....

"Honestly, the prominent green "See My Upgrade Options" button in the Profile Engagement box suggests to me that the whole thing will be used to tease FLs into upgrading their m'ship. If the feature gets revised to show us all clients viewing us each week, and it updates regularly and accurately, then I'll believe it's genuinely meant as a tool to help us market ourselves more effectively and earn more money for everybody. Otherwise..."

Sums it up perfectly.

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
52 of 94

Cool, they removed the jobs posted by the visiting clients that never change. Now this feature is totally useless.

Capture d’écran 2019-11-26 à 23.27.15.jpg

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
53 of 94

Rene K wrote:

Cool, they removed the jobs posted by the visiting clients that never change. Now this feature is totally useless.

Capture d’écran 2019-11-26 à 23.27.15.jpg

LOL. Just came here to say exactly the same thing!!

Also, the client in the middle seems to view everybody's profile Smiley Wink

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
54 of 94

Actually it seems that when there are no jobs posted by the visitor when it's empty, which makes sense.

And I had a positive experience with this feature today mind you...

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
55 of 94

The highlighted views have become a bit more dynamic. They may be updating daily now.

I have seen one correlation between a highlighted view and an invitation.

Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
56 of 94

Douglas Michael M wrote:

The highlighted views have become a bit more dynamic. They may be updating daily now.

I have seen one correlation between a highlighted view and an invitation.

Same thing here. They are finally updating. I've not been invited, but this makes sense as I'm not available for new jobs.

Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
57 of 94

I have also noticed that they are updated.

The bad thing is that the visits do not match my skills Smiley Sad

Lakshmanan Prakash A Member Since: Dec 22, 2017
58 of 94

I have been checking on this quite a while now. Couple of days back, after being static for around 2 weeks, the view had become dynamic. But after this, whenever a notification is seen, and I check who had viewed my profile, its still showing the same set of clients, which I do not think is the case. Real time updation of who has viewed my profile needs to be done, if this whole process is to be more effective.

Community Leader
Alexander B Member Since: Mar 30, 2017
59 of 94

This is actually working well for me. Unfortunately, it's not providing any value. Need more data on this page. Upwork has the data, just needs to share it. 

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
60 of 94

Is this working as designed yet? Now I see 'your profile was viewed 10 times this week' and it shows me three (one of which corresponds to an invitation received, so that's good) and it also says '14 others viewed your profile'. Does that mean 14 before this week, and 10 this week? How is this supposed to correlate with the profile discovery counts in My Stats? I'm still confused.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS