cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Who Viewed for Job Posts and My Profile concept

Highlighted
Jaroslaw K Member Since: Oct 27, 2018
81 of 141

I was not aware of this new option and I absolutely love it, it may give us so much new insight into the clients and into optimizing our profile, possibly

Highlighted
Vyacheslav B Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
82 of 141

The feature idea is great. It's realy useful to see if some of the existing or potential customers checking your profile and it allows me to evaluate how my profile fits to market. The problem is that it is slightly buggy and does not provide sufficient information.

In my "Who viewed your profile" list I can see 3 viewers but those viewers are not changing for last 100 days. Other customers are grouped in "others also viewed your profile" section and does not provide any information.

Linked in has similar feature but it is used for upsell. If you want to see complete list of viewers you can buy premium status and get it.

On upwork there is no way to see the complete list and take actions.
I think that it would be good if freelancer will be able to see all the customers who visited profile. It will allow to check which projects do they have, how the current profile fits to it and what could prevented customer from invitation after checking profile. It would allow to market myself better.
It would be fine even if this will be paid option or part of freelancer plus status.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
83 of 141

Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us, Vyacheslav. I'll make sure to share it with the team for their consideration. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Piotr P Member Since: Jan 27, 2020
84 of 141

How "Profile engagement" numbers correlate to existing stats on the "My stats" page?

Here are the screenshots of Profile views from "My stats" page and profile views from "Profile engagement".

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
85 of 141

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for the questions. These are two separate sets of metrics and the ones availble as part of this feature provide a more in-depth insight. Please check the information Lena posted in the announcement post and additional information we provided on this thread. Let us know if you have further questions afterwards.

Highlighted
Piotr P Member Since: Jan 27, 2020
86 of 141

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks, indeed now it makes more sense. However, for me, the main graph on new stats page is misleading and has no value, simple list (with information who and when) would be enough, when it comes to show recent 3 views. My first impression was that barely noone is looking at my profile. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
87 of 141

Piotr P wrote:

[T]he main graph on new stats page is misleading and has no value, simple list (with information who and when) would be enough, when it comes to show recent 3 views. My first impression was that barely noone is looking at my profile. 

Indeed, a simple list would make the purpose of the feature clearer. As many have pointed out, three is an unhelpful cutoff. The ability to filter/sort by lookers who are actively hiring would be useful.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
88 of 141

Are there any updates regarding the clients we can see. I get views but the 3 clients I can see do not change. How do I know which possible client with interesting jobs is looking at my profile if the list is not updated on my side?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
89 of 141

I just got an email  from UW stating that my profile views are trending up. I was curious, so I clicked on the link, and sure enough - saw this:

Profile views this week
-100% since last week

Total lifetime saves
from recent activity

trending up? like I had -10 views before that?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
90 of 141

Hi Sanja,

I checked and it looks like you're referring to the email you received last week? The stats have updated in the meantime so you're looking at this week's stats even though you're accessing them from the last week's email. Let me know if you're seeing anything differently on your end.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS