Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New client features allow coworkers to collaborate on Upwork

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 5

We are launching new features over the next few weeks to help clients work collaboratively with their coworkers on Upwork. These are part of our Help Me Hire features that began launching last December, announced here. By inviting colleagues, clients will be able to work together to invite freelancers to job posts, review proposals, and communicate with freelancers during the interview stage and after they have been contracted with.

Profile Sharing: This placement allows clients to easily share freelancers with their coworkers, on both mobile and desktop, through a link to a freelancer’s profile. The “Share Profile” button will slowly be rolled out to clients over the next few weeks.

profile sharing.png

Clients will also see links to invite coworkers in more places on the site.

On the My Jobs page on desktop and mobile, clients will soon see an icon allowing them to invite a coworker to collaborate with them.

invite coworker.png

This option will also appear in the navigation menu on our mobile site.

invite coworker2.png

Let us know if you have any questions.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Ilyas M Member Since: Apr 2, 2015
2 of 5

Sounds cool!

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
3 of 5

This was a feature rolled out recently, but what earthly use is it if the freelancer's profile hasn't been approved? Seems both unnecessary and misleading to me.

4 of 5

Hi John, 

Thanks for sharing your feedback! This has been forwarded to the team for their consideration. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
5 of 5

This is cool. I like the profile sharing idea for sure. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS