cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New service: Helping freelancers find the projects that are a great fit

Faruque A Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
21 of 36

How to join here? I am top rated and would love to increase my business.

Faruque | wScraper
Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
22 of 36

Count me in as very interested Smiley Happy  Although I continue to have a problem with receiving some Upwork email, I'll remain hopeful.

Ace Contributor
Alfonsina S Member Since: Oct 10, 2015
23 of 36

Oh, this actually sounds very nice. I´d love to be part of it! 

Community Leader
Md.Ramzanul H Member Since: Dec 21, 2013
24 of 36
This sounds really intersting. I always try to get new offer and new client. But at this situation really very hard to get new job. I don't know why. I want to know a information, there is any rules for agency to get job. I think this is the point of getting more job. Upwork don't allow to get more job for Agency is that right think ? I don't know. Waiting for valuable information. Happy working here.
Regards
@Garnor M wrote:

We’re testing a new service that will provide top freelancers with personal, hands-on assistance in identifying great projects and increasing exposure to clients. Freelancers who accept our invitation will be provided with an Upwork Talent Agent, a dedicated professional who after a brief, introductory call will begin providing regular summaries of carefully curated projects that appear to be a good match. Note, the selection decisions (hiring) and contract details will remain at the discretion of the clients and freelancers (as they do today).

Participation in this program is completely voluntary and Upwork will be reaching out to some of you specifically with an invitation to join. We’re in the initial, testing stages of this initiative and will be working with early participants to identify and make improvements as we learn more. Ultimately, we hope to roll this out to a broader audience, at which point we’ll provide as much detail as possible here in our Community Announcements.

Ramzanul
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
25 of 36

I'm still waiting with baited breath.

Petro V Member Since: Feb 14, 2015
26 of 36

Count me in as very interested too

Community Guru
27 of 36

I seem to remember a post (approx. a month ago) about a program in the works that would bring together clients and freelancers who would be a good fit as far as what the client is looking for, and what the freelancer can offer.

Did I dream this? If not ... is anything happening to get this up and running? Myself and others expressed interest. An update would be appreciated.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
28 of 36

Hi Virginia,

I believe you are referring to a program announced here. It's still in the testing stage and we'll be sharing more information as it's further rolled out.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
29 of 36

Thank you Valeria - I hope it goes beyond the testing stage, because it seems like a great idea.

By the way, is that "escalate" button new? What happens if I click it? I want to, so badly. Smiley Happy

Community Leader
Gary C Member Since: Oct 7, 2015
30 of 36

Any rough dates for that Valeria?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS