cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New service: Helping freelancers find the projects that are a great fit

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
31 of 36

Gary,

We aren't able to share dates for further roll out of the program as it depends on the results of the initial testing.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
32 of 36

Valeria,

I wonder if it would make sense to move this to the announcement thread or close completely? I have that thread bookmarked to keep an eye on what's happening  -  I only started this post because I couldn't find that original announcement.

Rob M Member Since: Feb 20, 2017
33 of 36

I'm a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor for Microsoft Office. I also prove customized software development services inside Microsoft Office using VBA. Upwork doesn't seem to list the services I provide, so if your new service helps me find potential clients, I'm in. Thank you!

triuchanpaliharish m Member Since: Apr 10, 2017
34 of 36

how to do  work 

i  cannat  understand about   thing  

iwant  ajob  in data  basics  only  in typing and  sending message  

please  send me  how  to do   work    in video

thank  you 

Laura S Member Since: Jan 27, 2020
35 of 36

Is this a current service?

I love the idea of doing work via Upwork, but finding and proposing solutions can be time consuming!

Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
36 of 36

Laura, yes. I got few last month. You can't control this, you might just get an invitation to a job interview that is initiated by an Upwork employee. For the few years of this, I only hit 1 job. while having like 20 of these invites. But now at least you get an application without connects.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS