cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New talent badges are now available!

feed_my_eyes
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
81 of 522

Isabelle Anne A wrote:

I've had positive feedback from one client on multiple projects in the past 12 months. Collectively, these contracts from him have passed the $5K threshold for my category. But I won't qualify because the client set up a new contract for each task/project, instead of letting one contract accumulate over $5K (which is fine by me). But just for that I'm excluded from this??

I'm in the same boat; in fact, one was an Enterprise client and Upwork emailed us both and said that we HAD to start a new contract because our "current contract is coming to an end", otherwise I'd be over $5,000 with that client now.

But Isabelle, Valeria says above that you DO qualify for the badge. Valeria, could you please explain? Is the $5,000 threshold (I'm in the design category) per project, or per client?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
82 of 522

Hi Christine,

I'm checking with the team to confirm the answer to the question you raised. In the meantime, I checked your reports and would like to ask you to send me a private message with more information about the client you believe you passed the 5K threshold with. Based on the information I'm looking at you, unfortunately, don't meet all the Top Rated Plus badge requirements.

Untitled
tweendesign
Pankaj Singh R Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
83 of 522

Hi Vladimir, This is a really nice addition to the platform. This will help freelancers to stand out in the pool of freelancers. Just curious to know if I'm eligible for the Top Rated Plus badge?

Thanks in advance,

Pankaj

vladag
Community Manager
84 of 522

Hi Pankaj,

Yes, you do have the Top Rated Plus badge on your profile.

Untitled
tweendesign
85 of 522

Thanks Vladimir! When can I see the badge and when will I receive an email from Upwork. 

vladag
Community Manager
86 of 522

Hi Pankaj,

Yes, you'll receive an email notification about receiving the badge soon. 

Business and Enterprise clients, along with select Plus clients, will see your Top Rated Plus badge at first. However, we eventually plan to roll it out to all Plus clients too.

Untitled
tweendesign
87 of 522

Thank you very much! really excited about it...

iaabraham
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
88 of 522

Christine A wrote:

But Isabelle, Valeria says above that you DO qualify for the badge. Valeria, could you please explain? Is the $5,000 threshold (I'm in the design category) per project, or per client?

Yes because like most of Upwork's new features, they make things up as they go along, so the rules will keep changing. (Not talking about the mods, who are just the messengers.)

So you probably qualify too. They have to clarify and update this in the original post.

arsalanodesk
Ace Contributor
Arsalan A Member Since: Oct 1, 2015
89 of 522

HI All, Thanks for this kind of approach regarding the top rated badges..I have completed jobs very frequent and now I want to be top rated badge. As my earchings were minimum 5K in the 12 months, in the field of Creative/ Animations. Can anyone see my profile and suggest me what should do to get this badge again? Also How can see my total earnings? Because the earnings is only show in k's Like 1k-10k- Is it show 15K ?? or 12K ? 

vladag
Community Manager
90 of 522

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for your interest in becoming Top Rated/Top Rated Plus. Please check the requirements you need to meet in order to become Top Rated and Top Rated Plus. Note that you'll receive an email notification once you qualify and obtain either of these badges.

You can check your earnings by using Reports, more specifically Transaction History report for the select time frame.

Untitled