cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting top rated badge with a long term client

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
431 of 483

Hi Andres,

For Engineering & Architecture category, $5,000 is considered a large job. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Andres C Member Since: Jan 17, 2017
432 of 483

thank you Bojan 

Rattan L Member Since: Aug 27, 2018
433 of 483

For Top Rated Plus Badge, how would you describe the long project in terms of SEO/SMO Skills?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
434 of 483

Hi Rattan,

For the "Sales and Marketing" category, $10,000 is considered a large job. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Khan R Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
435 of 483

Hey, i am a top rated freelancer, and i meet 2/3 criteria for the top rated plus badge, the last criteria of "Large Projects" is getting very difficult for me to achieve, as most of my projects are not that big in $$$ terms. Some more questions:
-Does this mean that a singular contract needs to be worth $5000 in the designing criteria? 

-What if client hires me on a singular job in which i am doing designing and marketing as well, which niche would it fall under? 

Thanks

Rumman

Islem M Member Since: Jul 27, 2018
436 of 483

Hello to all the Upwork team and freelancers!

I actually have some questions about the Top Rated Pus badge and I'd be gratefull If I could have some clarifications about it. 

I'am actually a Top Rated Freelancer with 100% JSS score since two years now in the copywriting field. I'm a multidsicplinary french SEO copywriter and everything works fine for me. From now, I meet 2 criterias of the Top Rated Plus Badge : 1) I'm going to have soon the 10K earning before 12 months 2) I'm a top rated plus.

My question is about the third criterion : the large project. I was actually wondering If I meet this criterion since I worked in a large project from where I earned more then 5K - this is the limit established for the writing field -  but this project has more than 2 years actually. This contract is still active tough ! The fact that this contract is still active, altough it started more then two years ago, will allow me to fulfill this criteria ?

On the other hand, I actually worked with the same client over the last 6 months, but he splitted the contract in two : the first one I earned 3900 usd and he closed it and the second which is still active, I actually earned 2000 usd and i'm still going to earn from it. If we count then, I'm having more then 5K with the same client but in two differents contracts - because we passer from a niche to another one. Is this enough to qualify me for the Top Rated Plus Badge ?

Thanks in advance for your answers and keep being awesome! 

PS : I'm actually a french copywriter, sorry for all the english mistakes I could have made. 

William F Member Since: Oct 12, 2017
437 of 483

What do I need to do to achieve Expert-Vetted status as a freelance writer?

Mohit S Member Since: Feb 23, 2019
438 of 483
Hello,

I am sure this question is not new here. I started working on Upwork 8 months ago and I was fortunate enough to find a full-time client on my second bid. So I never had a chance to gather enough project ratings and my job success score has never been calculated.
I have earned over $16000 in 8 months in a single contract, have a rising talent badge, and 16 of 16 top rated eligible weeks.
But, I don’t have time to bid on other projects to gather ratings. How can I achieve the top rated and eventually top rated plus badge?

Thank you!
Mohit
Saifullah K Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
439 of 483

Why Top Rated Plus is restricted to large contracts? You can set the limit of the last 12 month's earnings to 10,000, but the amount from the one large contract should be a maximum of 5,000. Plus the fee should be 5% after an earning of 5,000 instead of 10,000.

Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
440 of 483

Because if it weren't limited, it would just be Top Rated. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS