cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would two big project done back to back be considered as one big project?

2a05aa63
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
531 of 554

Incognito mode = non-authentificated account = not enterprise client = not pro client = client so it shows Top Rated (not Top Rated Pro, not Expert Vet) by default.

Only authenticated Enterprice clients see Expert Vet.
Only authenticated Pro clients see Top Rated Plus.

Everyone else sees Top Rated. 

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
532 of 554

Viacheslav K wrote:

Incognito mode = non-authentificated account = not enterprise client = not pro client = client so it shows Top Rated (not Top Rated Pro, not Extra Vet) by default.

Only authenticated Enterprice clients see Extra Vet.

Or to simplify this for the less technically inclined, when opening an incognito/private window, a client would need to login again even if they were previously logged in, to see the EV or TR+ badges

Tom Z Member Since: Jul 10, 2016
533 of 554

Viacheslav K wrote:

Incognito mode = non-authentificated account = not enterprise client = not pro client = client so it shows Top Rated (not Top Rated Pro, not Expert Vet) by default.

Only authenticated Enterprice clients see Expert Vet.

I think they should change that. Especially if it's a new client, they don't know that... and then there's a link right next to Top Rated that shows Top Rated is "entry level" - this gives the client the feeling that you are only Top Rated and not Top Rated Plus. I'm fine with the Exp Vetted.

a_lipsey
Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
534 of 554

Unless your client in question is Enterprise or Pro they will only see Top Rated. This is by design, as they say. 

dibwe
Stan D Member Since: Jun 5, 2020
535 of 554

Hi there!

I received an email from Upwork to tell me that I have earned Top Rated Plus status. I can see it on the "My Stats" page, but in reality, it is the Top Rated status that is displayed on my profile. Can you please assist me?

Kind
Stan D

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
536 of 554

Hi Stan,

Please note that Business and Enterprise clients, along with Plus clients, can see your Top Rated Plus badge. We eventually plan to roll it out to all Basic clients too.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
dibwe
Stan D Member Since: Jun 5, 2020
537 of 554
Thank you for this information.
aminchok2000
Amin A Member Since: Jul 21, 2019
538 of 554

So, one of the requirements to be Top Rated Plus for the design field is to have a large project($5000+)

I don't have that big of a project yet.

But what I will soon have is two somewhat big projects ($3000+ each) from one client made back to back.
They are essentially one big project split in two for convenience and easier management.

Would they count as one big project in the eyes of upwork, or are requirements very strict and i should have one $5000+ project?

2a05aa63
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
539 of 554

one contract needs to be over $5000. It won't add up separate contacts even if it's the same client.

shwetags12
Shweta S Member Since: Jun 25, 2017
540 of 554

Hi all,

I am on my way to Top Rated. I was wondering if there is any advantage in being Top rated plus Vs just Top rated? 

Just debating if it is worth getting stuck in one job for a long time to get the plus badge or keep working on short gigs which are more fun.

It looks like top-rated and top-rated plus have the same benefits. Moreover, free clients (majority of the jobs) don't see any difference in the badge either.

Anyone with top-rated plus - did it feel worth it? Why?