Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New talent badges are now available!

filip_knezevic
Community Guru
Filip K Member Since: May 22, 2017
481 of 506

I did get an email from Upwork saying I'm Top Rated Plus. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
482 of 506

Hi Laura,

I checked and can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you with more information directly on your ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
alexander-bohaty
Alexander B Member Since: Dec 20, 2019
483 of 506

Hello,

On my profile, I have a top-rated (blue label).

I have earned more than 10 000$ during a year and have a long term client who had paid 5000+, why didn't I have got a top-rated plus bage (pink label)?

My profile - https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01ed863169c2b1a5da?viewMode=1

Regards,

Alexander

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
484 of 506

Hi Alexander,

Since you`re an exclusive member of your agency, your freelancer profile can't become a Top Rated Plus. But your agency can become a Top Rated Plus agency.

Top Rated Plus agencies have earned Top Rated status on Upwork and also have met the following criteria:

• Earned more than $20,000 in total earnings (all contracts included)

• Worked on one of more large* projects in the past 12 months and no more than 10 percent of the contracts had negative outcomes 

• Maintained Top Rated status

What is considered a large project can vary depending on skill category. For example, in certain categories a large job might be one with agency earnings of $10,000 but in others it might be a $20,000 or $30,000 contract. To see the amounts for each category, click here. Thank you.

Untitled
alexander-bohaty
Alexander B Member Since: Dec 20, 2019
485 of 506

Thanks for the explanations

allah_nawaz
Allah Nawaz Q Member Since: May 10, 2016
486 of 506
Hi,

I’m a Top Rated Plus freelancer I can see the badge on my profile.
But the problem here is that when clients search for my profile its showing them as Top Rated.

Is there anything specific I need to do.

Regards
Nawaz
andregutierrez22
487 of 506

Hi Allah Nawaz,

Are the clients you're referring to on the Basic plan? If so, this is by design, only Plus and Enterprise clients are able to see the Top Rated Plus badge. We eventually plan to roll it out to all Basic clients too. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
alexander-soare
Alexander S Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
488 of 506

image.png

I see this in my stats page. But my badge is still just

image.png

Do I need to do anything else to proceed?

andregutierrez22
489 of 506

Hi Alexander,

Please allow a couple of days for the badge to appear on your profile. If it still hasn't appeared after a couple of days please follow up with us and we'll assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
briannordin
Brian N Member Since: Feb 10, 2020
490 of 506

Hello,

I have a question about the definition of "large contracts". Is the amount of the large contract defined as the total since the contract started, or the amount earned in the last 12 months of the contract?

I have a contract that will likely tip over the Top Rated Plus threshold, but will be about 14 months old when that happens. Will it still qualify me for Top Rated Plus? (Assuming I maintain the other qualifications.)

Thanks!

Brian Nordin

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS