Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New talent badges are now available!

kavitagabani
Kavita K Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
71 of 524

Hi Vladimir,

I have just checked it and my agency is meeting more than one requirements. so can you please check out profile and let me know that we are eligible or not?

Regards,

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
72 of 524

Hi Kavita,

I've shared your question about the Expert-Vetted pop up with the team and they'll be looking into it. 

Please, note that for agencies projects in Web, Mobile & Software Dev category are defined as large if $30,000 is earned. It doesn't look like your agency is meeting all the requirements for Top Rated Plus at the moment, unfortunately.

~ Valeria
Upwork
kavitagabani
Kavita K Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
73 of 524

Hi,

What if client have hire more than one freelancers from the agency and spend more than 30k USD? becase in application development, generally client hire designer, android developer, ios developer, api developer and backend developer and from all these frelancer have saperate trackers so overall amount can rise more than 30k but if you see individual member of freelancers then it might be below 30k. what would you do in that situation?

if you see our agency have more than one clients whom have hired more freelancers and spent more than 30k usd.

Regards,

k_froudarakis
Konstantinos F Member Since: Jun 26, 2018
74 of 524

I just want to ask this. Are these new badges are available if you do not pay for a Freelancer Plus or Agency account?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
75 of 524

Hi Konstantinos,

Yes, freelancers subscribed to the Basic membership plan are eligible to receive the Top Rated Plus badge.

Untitled
richard_wein
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
76 of 524

It looks like the new badges are finally visible to ordinary users. I've seen them for thr first time today. 

iaabraham
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
77 of 524

Vetted by whom -- Upwork?? Don't make me laugh! 

Why oh why must you always create new hurdles for us to jump over Robot Sad Why can't you ever just let well enough alone? 

firescue17
Community Guru
Steven E. L Member Since: May 5, 2015
78 of 524

What does the badge for health insurance look like?

I'd like to sign up since we're transitioning from a freelance platform to a full-time staffing agency.

pandoraharper
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
79 of 524

Steven E. L wrote:

I'd like to sign up since we're transitioning from a freelance platform to a full-time staffing agency.

Also, do we get Dental?

iaabraham
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
80 of 524

Steven E. L wrote:

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Ugh, so many questions and annoyances about the way this is set up. One that's particular to me: I've had positive feedback from one client on multiple projects in the past 12 months. Collectively, these contracts from him have passed the $5K threshold for my category. But I won't qualify because the client set up a new contract for each task/project, instead of letting one contract accumulate over $5K (which is fine by me). But just for that I'm excluded from this??

Obviously I wouldn't care about having another gimmicky-looking badge on my profile if it weren't for the fact that not having these silly icons makes us lose out on potential work!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS