Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New talent badges are now available!

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 284

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry about the incorrect information you received. I can confirm the contract doesn't need to be closed in order to meet this requirement.  I'll follow up with the agent to ensure we're sharing correct information, thanks for the report.

Highlighted
Mark louise S Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
12 of 284

Hi, I have been with a client for more than 4 years and have earned 50k how come I still have not gotten any badge? Thanks!

Highlighted
Reynaldo M Member Since: Oct 30, 2018
13 of 284

When can I see this new badge on my profile?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 284

Hi Reynaldo,

This badge is being rolled out gradually. Currently, it is visible to some clients. We expect to make it visible to freelancers later this year and will notify you by email once you can see it.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexander M Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
15 of 284

Hi Valeria, 

Could you please check and let me know if I qualify?

Thanks!

Alexander

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 284

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your question. To be eligible for a Top Rated Plus badge you must earn a certain amount on one contract. In your category (Design & Creative) you must have worked on a single large contract totaling at least $5,000 in the past year. If you work two $3,000 contracts in the category -- even with the same client -- you are not eligible because the amounts are spread over two contracts. Once you earn $5,000 on one of the contracts, you’ll be eligible to obtain Top Rated Plus status. I checked and while you're close to meeting this requirement you're yet to pass the threshold amount. You can find more information here.

Highlighted
Althea B Member Since: Oct 20, 2016
17 of 284

Hi I would like to ask since I have 2 contracts for 2 years that have earned more than $10,000 and have a great feedback; when will I get the top rated plus badge? Thanks

Highlighted
Jennifer D. D Member Since: Dec 2, 2017
18 of 284

Hi,

I received the email about top-rated plus badget, but it doesn't show up on my profile.  When does the program go live?

Kindly,

Jennifer

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
19 of 284

Hi Jennifer,

I can confirm that you have Top Rated Plus status and the badge will show to some clients when they view your profile. Later this year the badges will also be showing when you view your own profile and on your My Stats page. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel G Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
20 of 284

I've read somewhere that as long as you receive payments on an ongoing long term contract, they count towards the JSS score.. If you want to get feedback on that contract, ask your client nicely to end the contract and leave feedback for you, then propose a new contract yourself (we can do that for some time).

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS