cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New talent badges are now available!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 487

Hi Antonio,

Yes, in addition to being Top Rated, the freelancer will need to also meet the following criteria to earn Top Rated Plus status:

• Earned more than $10,000 in total earnings (all contracts included) the past 12 months

• Worked on one of more large* projects in the past 12 months without negative feedback

• Are not an exclusive agency contractor

• Maintained Top Rated status

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Antonio C Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
22 of 487

Thank you, Valeria! Just one more question: is the badge assigned automatically when the requirements are met or, in case, will I have to request it or ask to check if my profile is suitable?

Best Regards,

Antonio

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
23 of 487

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for the follow-up, the badge is assigned automatically.

Ace Contributor
Antonio C Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
24 of 487

Hi Vladimir, perfect, thank you very much Smiley Very Happy

Have a nice day!

Antonio

Barb B Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
25 of 487
For those us us new to Upwork, it appears things just got more difficult. Its the old adage of getting hired based on experience, yet unable to get experience without clients.

My solo job was a good one which paid well, but its not enough to garner any recognition to boost chances.
Umer H Member Since: Aug 9, 2020
26 of 487

Hi, 

I had a question and i wanted some guidance over it.

I have 100% JSS, 6 out of 16 Top Rated Eligible Weeks, One $5000+ long contract in my category with a great and 5 star review ( Engineering) , now have $9k+ earning and will surely have $10k+ in upcoming weeks as i have on going contract.

QUESTION 

I know i will get the Top Rated Badge when after min 13 out of 16 eligible weeks, but i also have completed the requirement for the Top Rated Plus badge, when i get Top Rated after how much time i will get to the Top Rated Plus because i have already completed the crieteria for that, will i have to wait for another 13 weeks after Top Rated or it will relflect the Top Rated Plus status after few weeks (because no discussion guides us about the mantainig the Top Rated badge duration to get to Top Rated Plus) ? 

Thanks for your answers.

Regards

" Upwork the best freelance marketplace on planet"

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
27 of 487

Hi Umer,

In order to get the Top Rated Plus badge, you need to have the Top Rated badge first as it's one of the requirements. You'll get both badges automatically as soon as you start meeting all the requirements for each.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Umer H Member Since: Aug 9, 2020
28 of 487
Thanks for your reply.
Ace Contributor
Daniel G Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
29 of 487

I've read somewhere that as long as you receive payments on an ongoing long term contract, they count towards the JSS score.. If you want to get feedback on that contract, ask your client nicely to end the contract and leave feedback for you, then propose a new contract yourself (we can do that for some time).

Vladimir S Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
30 of 487

Having the same case here