Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New talent badges are now available!

researchediting
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
401 of 537

Mariusz O wrote:

We are inviting freelancers to be vetted based on their skills and reputation and also on the demand for their skills in our marketplace.

Hi Vladimir

What about Elancers? We work here for very long time (I work like a freelancer from 2010) and maintain the high quality of work for such long time.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question. I can't imagine any circumstances under which anyone can imagine that  former Elancers are being treated in any way differently from Upworkers who came from oDesk. We all had the opportunity to import and receive credit for our work history. If anyone chose not to do that—sorry, but too bad.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
402 of 537

Hi Mariusz,

I would like to assist you further, but I'm not sure I understood your question. Could you please share more information so that our team can help you? I'd like to clarify that all freelancers on the platform have a fair chance of standing out in the Upwork marketplace. To be qualified for these new talent badges, freelancers will need to meet the requirements. Currently, you are a Top Rated Freelancer, so Enterprise, Business, Plus, and Basic Clients will see that you are in the Top Rated Program.

If you are referring to merging your Elance to your Upwork account, as Michael Douglas said, we no longer merge accounts. It was processed before, but no longer at this time. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
civilengineer1
Ahmed B Member Since: Jul 5, 2017
403 of 537

To get Top rated must have 5000$  by large contract,
My question if there more one contract from the same client and the sum of earning from  these contracts >5000$ for Engineering category.
Is that conside large project ?

a_lipsey
Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
404 of 537

Ahmed B wrote:

To get Top rated must have 5000$  by large contract,
My question if there more one contract from same client and sum of learning from  these contracts >5000$ for Engineering category.
Is that conside large project ?

It has to be one contract. 

civilengineer1
Ahmed B Member Since: Jul 5, 2017
405 of 537

Thank you Amanda L for clarification,
Unfortunately, If the client divides his works for many projects, not one project, This will not be considered one project...

ilir_ip
Ilirjan P Member Since: Dec 27, 2019
406 of 537

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 6.57.38 AM.png

Hello, Admins!

I have no Rising Talent badge.

And Upwork sent invitation of skill test for Expert-Vetted badge.

As you can see in the screenshot, only Enterprise/Business clients can see Expert-Vetted badge.

Then how is it working for Basic/Plus clients?

To honest, most of clients are in Basic/Plus plans.

And seems for my case this is worse than Rising Talent without Expert-Vetted badge.

Did I understand correctly?

Best,

Ilirjan

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
407 of 537

Hi Ilirjan,

Our goal is to highlight your skills to the top clients on Upwork and that is why we are making the visibility of the badge only available to those clients. Clients on the Basic plan can still find you and send invites through the normal Upwork marketplace.

~ Nikola

Untitled
altheadee
Althea B Member Since: Oct 20, 2016
408 of 537

Hi,

I have an issue with the Top Rated Plus badge. I am able to see it on my end but when I view it without logging in on upwork the badge is not visible.

Will be waiting for your response. 

Thank you!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
409 of 537

Hi Althea,

Business and Enterprise clients, along with Plus clients, will see your Top Rated Plus badge. We eventually plan to roll it out to all Basic clients too. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
bevcam
Community Leader
Bev C Member Since: Jan 2, 2018
410 of 537

I was advised that I achieved Top Rated Plus a few weeks back and the red badge appeared on my profile and stats pages.

When I looked at my stats page today my red badge is gone and I'm top rated again. There's a note below on qualifying criteria for Top Rated Plus. I don't check my stats page often, but I'm sure it was still Plus a few days ago. I seem to still meet the criteria.

My profile page shows Top Rated Plus with the red badge. I'm not sure if it's lagging behind and will also be adjusted. It's not a big thing, but it would be interesting to know the criteria that brought about this change.

Any mods that can help?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS