Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New talent badges are now available!

Highlighted
Kavita K Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
51 of 339

Hello Vladimir,

Can you please check if I am eligible for the top rated plus badge? as I have many long term clients. 

Regards,

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
52 of 339

HI Kavita,

I see you're working primarily from your Agency profile. Please note that in order to become Top Rated, an agency needs to meet the following criteria:

• Earned more than $20,000 in the past 12 months
  • Worked on one of more large* projects in the past 12 months and at least 90 percent of the contracts had successful outcomes (based on feedback)
  • Maintained Top Rated status

*What is considered a large project can vary depending on skill category. For example, in certain categories a large job might be one with agency earnings of $10,000 but in others it might be a $20,000 or $30,000 contract.

Based on the information I'm looking at, your Agency needs to meet at least one more of these requirements in order to receive the Top Rated Plus badge.

Highlighted
53 of 339

Hi Vladimir,

I have just checked it and my agency is meeting more than one requirements. so can you please check out profile and let me know that we are eligible or not?

Regards,

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
54 of 339

Hi Kavita,

I've shared your question about the Expert-Vetted pop up with the team and they'll be looking into it. 

Please, note that for agencies projects in Web, Mobile & Software Dev category are defined as large if $30,000 is earned. It doesn't look like your agency is meeting all the requirements for Top Rated Plus at the moment, unfortunately.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
55 of 339

Hi,

What if client have hire more than one freelancers from the agency and spend more than 30k USD? becase in application development, generally client hire designer, android developer, ios developer, api developer and backend developer and from all these frelancer have saperate trackers so overall amount can rise more than 30k but if you see individual member of freelancers then it might be below 30k. what would you do in that situation?

if you see our agency have more than one clients whom have hired more freelancers and spent more than 30k usd.

Regards,

Highlighted
Konstantinos F Member Since: Jun 26, 2018
56 of 339

I just want to ask this. Are these new badges are available if you do not pay for a Freelancer Plus or Agency account?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
57 of 339

Hi Konstantinos,

Yes, freelancers subscribed to the Basic membership plan are eligible to receive the Top Rated Plus badge.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
58 of 339

It looks like the new badges are finally visible to ordinary users. I've seen them for thr first time today. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
59 of 339

Vetted by whom -- Upwork?? Don't make me laugh! 

Why oh why must you always create new hurdles for us to jump over Robot Sad Why can't you ever just let well enough alone? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Steven E. L Member Since: May 5, 2015
60 of 339

What does the badge for health insurance look like?

I'd like to sign up since we're transitioning from a freelance platform to a full-time staffing agency.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS