cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New talent badges are now available!

Kavita K Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
71 of 483

Hi,

What if client have hire more than one freelancers from the agency and spend more than 30k USD? becase in application development, generally client hire designer, android developer, ios developer, api developer and backend developer and from all these frelancer have saperate trackers so overall amount can rise more than 30k but if you see individual member of freelancers then it might be below 30k. what would you do in that situation?

if you see our agency have more than one clients whom have hired more freelancers and spent more than 30k usd.

Regards,

Konstantinos F Member Since: Jun 26, 2018
72 of 483

I just want to ask this. Are these new badges are available if you do not pay for a Freelancer Plus or Agency account?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
73 of 483

Hi Konstantinos,

Yes, freelancers subscribed to the Basic membership plan are eligible to receive the Top Rated Plus badge.

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
74 of 483

It looks like the new badges are finally visible to ordinary users. I've seen them for thr first time today. 

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
75 of 483

Vetted by whom -- Upwork?? Don't make me laugh! 

Why oh why must you always create new hurdles for us to jump over Robot Sad Why can't you ever just let well enough alone? 

Community Guru
Steven E. L Member Since: May 5, 2015
76 of 483

What does the badge for health insurance look like?

I'd like to sign up since we're transitioning from a freelance platform to a full-time staffing agency.

Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
77 of 483

Steven E. L wrote:

I'd like to sign up since we're transitioning from a freelance platform to a full-time staffing agency.

Also, do we get Dental?

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
78 of 483

Steven E. L wrote:

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Ugh, so many questions and annoyances about the way this is set up. One that's particular to me: I've had positive feedback from one client on multiple projects in the past 12 months. Collectively, these contracts from him have passed the $5K threshold for my category. But I won't qualify because the client set up a new contract for each task/project, instead of letting one contract accumulate over $5K (which is fine by me). But just for that I'm excluded from this??

Obviously I wouldn't care about having another gimmicky-looking badge on my profile if it weren't for the fact that not having these silly icons makes us lose out on potential work!

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
79 of 483

Isabelle Anne A wrote:

I've had positive feedback from one client on multiple projects in the past 12 months. Collectively, these contracts from him have passed the $5K threshold for my category. But I won't qualify because the client set up a new contract for each task/project, instead of letting one contract accumulate over $5K (which is fine by me). But just for that I'm excluded from this??

I'm in the same boat; in fact, one was an Enterprise client and Upwork emailed us both and said that we HAD to start a new contract because our "current contract is coming to an end", otherwise I'd be over $5,000 with that client now.

But Isabelle, Valeria says above that you DO qualify for the badge. Valeria, could you please explain? Is the $5,000 threshold (I'm in the design category) per project, or per client?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
80 of 483

Hi Christine,

I'm checking with the team to confirm the answer to the question you raised. In the meantime, I checked your reports and would like to ask you to send me a private message with more information about the client you believe you passed the 5K threshold with. Based on the information I'm looking at you, unfortunately, don't meet all the Top Rated Plus badge requirements.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS