cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No feedback contracts no longer impact Job Success Score (JSS)

Devanshu S Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
881 of 889

I have completed the project. My client has end the project and given me feedback but it is still showing "job in progress" in my profile. What to do?

Devanshu S Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
882 of 889

It is done now. My profile is successfully updated now. My problem is solved. But I am not able to find the delete option for above message I posted. Hence I am writing here. I am happy now. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
883 of 889

Hi Devanshu,

Thanks for taking the time to update this post and congrats on your 5-star feedback!

I'd also like to let you know that contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Once you receive payment, the review will be available in your profile. Thank you.  

-Joanne
Untitled
Salma Sultani M Member Since: Jan 2, 2021
884 of 889

My client left 4 star review for 2 hours job and later he edited with 5 star feedback with kind words but its been a 2 days that feedback is not showing on my profile, just showing in the contract list. can you help?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
885 of 889

Hi Salma,

I checked your profile and I can see that it was updated accordingly. If you still need help with something, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

Untitled
Salma Sultani M Member Since: Jan 2, 2021
886 of 889

why the profile takes too long to update? my current completed job is also not updated yet. 
yes thank you previous problem solved.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
887 of 889
Hi Salma,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your contract and feedback. Thank you.

Untitled
Martins A Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
888 of 889
Do feedbacks received while the job is still on add to jss score?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
889 of 889

Hi Martins,

It seems like you are referring to the Mid-Contract Feedback feature. Please know that this doesn't have any impact to your Job Success Score. Once the project is completed, clients will still have the option to leave feedback when a contract ends, and that feedback will continue to be factored into your JSS.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS