cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No feedback contracts no longer impact Job Success Score (JSS)

gilbert-phyllis
Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
931 of 934

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Emad,

If there were earnings on these contracts, these should affect your JSS negatively. You can check the explanation of how JSS is calculated here and this article for more information on what factors affect your score.

Joanne Marie, do I understand correctly -- you're saying a contract with earnings and no client feedback has a negative effect on the FL's JSS? 

The links you provided both go to the same page and it contains no information at all about contracts that end with no feedback from clients.

jr-translation
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
932 of 934

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Emad,

If there were earnings on these contracts, these should affect your JSS negatively. You can check the explanation of how JSS is calculated here and this article for more information on what factors affect your score.

So you are saying:

a closed contract without feedback does not hurt the JSS (Topic of the thread), while an open contract with earnings has a negative effect?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
933 of 934

Hi Emad, Phyllis, and Jennifer,

I apologize for the lack of clarity in my response. I'd like to clarify that an open, inactive contract will not have a negative effect on JSS, regardless of earnings. If the FL would like to close them, he can. Unless the client provides feedback that would specify that the contract wasn't successful, the contract will not have a negative impact.

~ Joanne
Upwork
jr-translation
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
934 of 934

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Emad, Phyllis, and Jennifer,

I apologize for the lack of clarity in my response. I'd like to clarify that an open, inactive contract will not have a negative effect on JSS, regardless of earnings. If the FL would like to close them, he can. Unless the client provides feedback that would specify that the contract wasn't successful, the contract will not have a negative impact.

You initial response did not "lack of clarity" but contained wrong information which you have now corrected without mentioning this little detail.

It would be great if you could highlight changes so that people that read through the thread don't have to wonder why people have questioned a correct statement.

It would be creat if you

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS