cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our apologies for the recent transaction and balance confusion

Highlighted
Kenneth L Member Since: Dec 30, 2010
91 of 99
Hello, has any one heard any updates regarding fixing the place of transaction history? Everything older than 11.8 is still on my Client account. I don't think it belongs there, or? Kenneth
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
92 of 99
[quote=Kenneth Lundström]Hello, has any one heard any updates regarding fixing the place of transaction history? Everything older than 11.8 is still on my Client account. I don't think it belongs there, or? Kenneth[/quote] They will not "fix" it - that's how it's going to be now. All History from prior tp "Mess-It-Up-Day" is and will remain in your client account. Everything afterwards will be in the account it belongs to, ie client transactions in the client account and contractor transactions in the transactor account. And I agree with you.
Highlighted
93 of 99
Hi, I contacted Live chat to get an update on this and they said that it will be fixed in a week. Lets see what happens in a week. Kenneth
Highlighted
Community Guru
94 of 99
[quote=Kenneth Lundström]Hi, I contacted Live chat to get an update on this and they said that it will be fixed in a week. Lets see what happens in a week. Kenneth[/quote] What did they say "will be fixed" within a week? Did they say they"ll move the transaction history back? If so then that is the opposite of what everyone else has said....
Highlighted
95 of 99
Hi, I asked for an update about when transaction history will be moved back to its correct place as I think they are in wrong place now. After checking my account they answered that this will be fixed in about a week. Hopefully they don't break anything when fixing this. Kenneth
Highlighted
Community Guru
96 of 99
[quote=Kenneth Lundström]Hi, I asked for an update about when transaction history will be moved back to its correct place as I think they are in wrong place now. After checking my account they answered that this will be fixed in a week Kenneth[/quote] You were probably told nonsense. Unless I have been told nonsense and am totally misunderstanding what was done the transaction histories will stay where they are. We will see in a week's time. I wanted the same thing and was told categorically that only the new transactions going forward will go into the correct account. My transaction history as a contractor will be forever stuck in my client account where, I agree, it doesn't belong.
Highlighted
Diane B Member Since: Jun 20, 2013
97 of 99
Transaction is due and has not been paid- WHAT IS THIS!?! "withdrawal fee local funds transfer" is highlighted
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
André B Member Since: Aug 20, 2009
98 of 99
I'm just reading this. I wasn't aware of this change, and only came across the discrepancy when trying to do a report on my earnings last year. I believe I fall into group two. There is something I don't understand. I thought that all transaction history would fall under one account or the other. But in my case, it is split across my company account (inactive for over a year) and my contractor account. So in order to get a full report, I have to get everything before August from one account, and everything after August from the other. Somehow this doesn't seem right, and it's messy to reconcile. Plus I need to explain this to my accountant.
--
Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
André B Member Since: Aug 20, 2009
99 of 99
Nevermind, I just noticed the date this was done.
--
Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS