cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our apologies for the recent transaction and balance confusion

Ace Contributor
Waqas T Member Since: Feb 7, 2011
31 of 99
[quote=Krisztina U.]snipped[/quote] Kill me for trying to help Smiley Happy contractor to contractor.
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
32 of 99
[quote=Waqas T.][quote=Krisztina U.]snipped[/quote] Kill me for trying to help Smiley Happy contractor to contractor.[/quote] I do appreciate your offer to help and generally speaking, I do agree with your sentiment of trying to cool the tempers down a little bit. That said, it should not be surprising that tempers are this heated on a personal matter like finances! And the bigger issue at hand, which is the (seeming) lack of a release Q&A is more than concerning and cannot be excused away.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
33 of 99
[quote=Waqas T.][quote=Krisztina U.]snipped[/quote] Kill me for trying to help Smiley Happy contractor to contractor.[/quote] Waqas, you're not helping. You are spouting nonsense, spreading false information, and are generally simply making a bad situation worse. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. As you obviously think it's all fine and dandy, and don't even actually understand what's going on here, why don't you just sh*t up and stop making things worse with your ill-informed drivel. Thank you!
Javier Andres M Member Since: May 25, 2009
34 of 99
Completely agree with your post!
Amanda C Member Since: Apr 2, 2013
35 of 99
I am not impacted by this, but had previously considered hiring clients via oDesk. I'm so glad I have not, and will look elsewhere to do so. I've taken this incident as a warning. I feel terrible for those of you impacted by this. As my Australian husband likes to say, these people couldn't organize a root in a brothel! Smiley Wink
Ma Leonora d Member Since: Oct 13, 2009
36 of 99
I am NUMBER 2 although instead of 30 days, I have not paid for any work for more or less a year. I've seen my balance reflected on my personal (contractor) page but not my pending earnings. I'm going to wait and see if my pending earning from last week would reflect later on on it or not but I am seriously panicking and slightly frustrated because of this. This is not cool and I am getting worried.
Community Guru
Reynaldo M Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
37 of 99
With all the F***Ups that is happening around lately, It only shows how Bright the Bright Boys are doing things. BTW, kudos to whoever wrote this supposed explanation and apology. Talk about digging your own grave. Yes, I was not affected by this latest ******* but I too am cringing for the next ******* that the Bright Boys will cook up. Note: Intentionally edited my post. You can just use your imagination what expletive I was thinking.
Community Guru
Heather H Member Since: May 9, 2011
38 of 99
Really.
Anuj M Member Since: May 27, 2010
39 of 99
I've been trying to be a little understanding to the issue since past 2 days. However, when I click on the reports tab in my client account, it doesn't work. I get this error: * Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. Now, where do I check my transaction history? If the update took 30 minutes only, why can't they restore in another 30 and give us a peace of mind? Then when they have better programmers, do something that really makes things better.
Kenneth L Member Since: Dec 30, 2010
40 of 99
Hi, I'm getting the same Firefox warning. I contacted live chat and Khris promised to forward this report to our Engineering team to further review. Now 5-6 hours later still the same problem. Kenneth
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS