cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our apologies for the recent transaction and balance confusion

Javier Andres M Member Since: May 25, 2009
61 of 99
[quote] 4. If you are an independent contractor who also has an agency, your balance, as well as your transaction history, has moved to your agency account. You can withdraw funds directly from your agency account by going to Settings > Get Paid. [/quote] I don't want this. This is wrong. Will you move my money to my contractor account?
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
62 of 99
Hi everyone, We are moving the pending funds as they become available from the company account to the IC account. For most users these funds will be available on Wednesday, but we've been running the script every day to cover fixed price payments that were made before the migration.- For example in last night's migration 385 users had pending balances that become available.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
63 of 99
I hope they are moved right at midnight UTC because that is when I withdraw in order to get it to my bank in a timely manner. Any time after that affects when it gets to my bank. I really will not appreciate any delay whatsoever due to your absurdly poor coding logic.
Mohammad S Member Since: May 15, 2013
64 of 99
It's really good that it will resolve soon, But as now am checking my account and see my earning divided on two part on part my last some day earning gone to my agency account, last week work on my contractor account, Why is that Ayesha? I do not work under any time to my agency account, always i work as independent contractor so my earning should have to be my contractor account not in Agency account. Try to contact live support but no one online now that time. Can you please tell me what should i do now? Because if i withdraw my earning so i need to withdraw from my contractor and agency account, and it will charge me about 4.95*2= 9.9 usd. Is it not annoying? Thanks Mohammad
Lourdes A Member Since: Oct 26, 2009
65 of 99
Hi everyone my earnings have been move to client account Saturday and I contacted the live support many times. Today this morning I check my account and my earning IS BACK where should it be but when I check my pending transaction they leave it to my client transaction history. I contacted again the live support and advice me to update them by tomorrow so they will transfer the funds to my contractor profile so I may withdraw.
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
66 of 99
It is Wednesday UTC and the money is not available in my contractor account to withdraw. I had to get in line with 50 others in live chat to get it transferred so it is not automatically transferred over, at least not in my case. Good luck to all.
Marilyn A Member Since: Sep 25, 2008
67 of 99
I have to call them for them to transfer the money so tha I can withdraw it. This used to happen automatically. So Odesk messed up; they need to own it and an apology will not do.
Ace Contributor
Louis D Member Since: Sep 27, 2010
68 of 99
Money is finally back in my contractor account as of now. Hope everyone else's made it. It's was definitely a tad stressful yesterday, but glad it's sorted. I honestly didn't know what to think on Monday morning.. thought oDesk had been hacked or had had a meltdown?! Please send me an explanatory email in the future if something like this happens oDesk Smiley Happy Could have saved some headache. Anyway on-wards and upwards and hopefully no harm done.
Faith R Member Since: Aug 25, 2008
69 of 99
07/29/2013 - 08/04/2013 Admin, Where is my balance? it shows 0.00 on my account. Im suppose to withdraw it today, but it was gone this morning. Please help me and take action on this. I really appreciate it if you can do this very soon.... Thank you Smiley Sad
Ace Contributor
Rodelito D Member Since: Feb 24, 2009
70 of 99
[quote=Stephane Kasriel]4. If you are an independent contractor who also has an agency, your balance, as well as your transaction history, has moved to your agency account. You can withdraw funds directly from your agency account by going to Settings > Get Paid. [/quote] My balance is split to two. Some goes to my Independent contractor account. And others go to my agency account. Please don't make me withdraw and pay you twice for an amount I intend to withdraw once.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS