cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our apologies for the recent transaction and balance confusion

Ace Contributor
Rodelito D Member Since: Feb 24, 2009
71 of 99
Thanks for the quick action on this Ms. Bonnie!
Janice C Member Since: Apr 19, 2010
72 of 99
Hi Ayesha, I have an agency account which is almost a year that is never been used. I'm currently using my contractors account. I contacted your CSR to move my money back to my contractor account and she said **** and she also said **** But base on this forum some contractors account has been resolve and they get their money back on it's contractor account. After this issue resolve. I wanted to terminate my agency account because I never used it. ****By the way this is her follow up reply regarding my ticket:**** **** ****Please tell us if we can get our money back on it's normal account. (only one account)**** *[Removed by Admin]
Umar F Member Since: Jun 14, 2011
73 of 99
not good
Rowel N Member Since: Jun 22, 2010
74 of 99
This update cause too much problem and it really sucks now. I prefer if all withdrawal is same before. I think the last settings work well rather than this new update. I think there is no difference from that. We pay and we are deducted. C'mon odesk. Regards, Rowel
Marilyn A Member Since: Sep 25, 2008
75 of 99
Odesk: this should be a lesson learned. What's not broken don't fix it.......your reputation Is at stake.
Bethwel N Member Since: Mar 19, 2011
76 of 99
I have been just so very patient, still, Today on Thursday - my account is still a sickening mess. I have money that should be due for withdrawal, but it can't be accessed from anywhere (even where you guys keep saying in your notification). Well, worse still, last week's hourly work payment doesn't show anywhere! I am not even sure that Odesk charged the clients for it! So, for a company your size, this makes it worse. If you keep uploading bugs to your live site, how long do you need till you delete my important details or something like that. I have worked on Odesk for nearly two years now, and when I joined in, the platform was awesome. But the direction you guys are heading, it's just so not cool!
77 of 99
It is true; with every change that Odesk has made to their website it has affected negatively the users; their customers, their "valued customers". I'm concerned that one day all of the data will be wiped out and all contractors pay will be lost. Then the CEO will flee!!
78 of 99
How do you post an apology, claim to you are working around the clock, that you have fixed the problem, and then say call customer service to help you with the "account message, deactivated payment problem"? If we still have to call customer support to get this fixed then you have not fixed it. This is shameful that you can create a chaos and withhold people money this way. Do you know that you are now liable to pay interest on the money you are hold starting from today Thursday for those that the money shows in their account on Thursday. I don't have my money today in my bank account so I will bill Odesk for interest for holding my money. Do not play with peoples' money. This is the USA. Plus your reputation is at stake!!!! FIXED THE PROBLEM AND TRANSFER THE PEOPLES MONEY TO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT SO IT COULD POST THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY AND DO NOT TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESOLVE IT WHEN YOU ALREADY SAID THAT YOU RESOLVE IT!! YOUR ENGINEERING TEAM SUCKS AND THATS BECAUSE YOU USE LOW QUALITY TECHNICIANS! SHAME ON YOU!
79 of 99
Many contractors pay is not being made available because of the new changes Odesk is making to your site, but specifically the now required/mandatory feature that the contractors have to set up a "payment schedule" or else it is set up to default to make funds available only "once a month". How convenient for Odesk. Why not set up the default to be the already existed "payment schedule" in the user's account. I hope that Odesk can own this big problem by accepting that they screwed up in their operations. Inconveniencing the users, the "source of their income" is not accepted. Now each case/user has to call customer service so that they can fix or correct manually the "availability of the funds". It's Thursday I now like many others have to wait for Odesk to open their doors to try to get through their busy lines and hope to get this resolved today. Which by the way also means that the contractors pay will not hit their bank until Monday or Tuesday, at least here in the USA!!!
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
80 of 99
Hi Marilyn, I've escalated this for you. As far as scheduled payments are concerned, you can withdraw available funds anytime you like using the "Get Paid Now" button. The schedule itself can be set to weekly/biweekly/monthly and will trigger an automated payment only if you have funds available over $100 (since you are in the US) on the scheduled date. Please find complete details on Scheduled payments in the official announcement here. Hope this helps!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS