Did you mean: 

Re: Payoneer down

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
21 of 238

Petra R wrote:

Roman N wrote:

Waiting for an official statement from Upwork.

There isn't anything Upwork can do about it. It's Payoneer who need to fix it.

Are you sure you are not out of your depth...Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Roman N Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Wesley S Member Since: Jan 22, 2012
23 of 238

There was no notifications from Payoneer or Upwork for their users.  I took my money out to Payoneer this morning.  Upwork was able to release them, now Wirecard filed for insolvency and all funds on Payoneer are frozen until further notice...  Rent is due, this is bad...  I would've appreciated a notice from Upwork or Payoneer prior to withdrawing.   Can upwork cancel the transaction?

Highlighted
Dalibor P Member Since: Nov 8, 2017
Highlighted
Maksym P Member Since: May 22, 2016
25 of 238

Hello! How I can keep my available balance on upwork instead forcing withdraw by Upwork quarterly? I have a problem with Payoneer and don't have any other cards and want to keep money on upwork while solve this problem 

Highlighted
Oleg H Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
26 of 238

Try to change the withdraw method from "quarterly" to "monthly". I have had the same issue that auto-withdraw should force on 29 June, but after changing it to "monthly" I have an additional month to find another way to withdraw money (to 27 July).

Highlighted
Dalia A Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
27 of 238

Same problem, I've just added a bank account as a new alternative, however this needs 3 days to be validated and effective which will pass the quarterly due date for the automatic money release.

Highlighted
Yuliia S Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
28 of 238

Hi everyone

Payoneer down and my money stuck on the account. What should I do? Can I get money back to my account on Upwork? Or what to do? I'm shocked

Saad R Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
29 of 238

Same issue with me, I withdrew all my money on 24th and it is still not available for my use.

Did you get any update on the issue?

Highlighted
Roman P Member Since: Aug 7, 2016
30 of 238

Wirecard is down. Our funds are stuck

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS