Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paysera withdrawal

Highlighted
Babar A Member Since: Jul 22, 2019
101 of 238

Dear All,

I wanna know upwork schedule payment, my schedule payment date 24th june as per schedule my payment is submited to my payoneer account from upwork, today is 27th june 2020 but still payment pending in my payoneer account.

as today we all recevied a email from upwork FCA  temporary restriction payment vie wirecard. 

I would like to know what about my payment should, Should i wait until this problem solve, ya i will received my payment on my payoneer account in future.

How much time payoneer take to recevied payment which is send by upwork for the first time ?

Thanks in advance

Upwork community.

Highlighted
Nestor P Member Since: Feb 18, 2020
102 of 238

Yesterday I requested withdrawal to my Payoneer prepaid card, and the transaction is still pending since I selected the free 2-day option. Is it possible to cancel my withdrawal request and return the funds back to Upwork?

Highlighted
Aleksandar S Member Since: Jun 2, 2016
103 of 238

I did the same and wondering the same

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
104 of 238

Hi Nestor, Babar, and Aleksandar,

Unfortunately, the funds already sent to your Payoneer prepaid card are frozen and cannot be moved back to your Upwork account. You need to contact Payoneer support for more information on this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Rameez S Member Since: Dec 20, 2015
105 of 238

I withdrew after receiving email that all future amounts received will not be frozen by Payoneer and same mailed by Upwork this morning that Payoneer has assured we will be able to withdraw future funds, but they seem to be stuck as they were received into payoneer but was unable to withdraw them in Bank. 

Just something I want Upwork to know that payoneer is still not honoring funds which are received after wired freezing issue and can bring it up with them which is totally opposite of what they are telling Upwork and us freelancers regarding future funds received after Freezing.

Fortunately I had tested this with $100 because my schedule was due on Monday, thankfully saved.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
106 of 238

Nestor P,

You actually get the payment immediately you get the email to load your account, Payoneer just blocks the payment for 2 days so you are tempted to unlock it quicker by paying. 

Highlighted
Polina C Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
107 of 238

May I withdraw funds from Upwork account on my Paysera credit card since Payoneer is frozen due to their internal problems?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
108 of 238

There is no Paysera load option on Upwork.

Though, of course, Paysera offers IBAN, which you are free to add on Upwork.

But do you trust Paysera even now, with all that has happened?

Cos I'm not too sure about these people anymore. I'd just stay put for a while and see what happens to the money in Payoneer first.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
109 of 238

Abinadab A wrote:

Though, of course, Paysera offers IBAN, which you are free to add on Upwork.

Not an IBAN in a country most people are living in. It's a Lithuanian IBAN, so unless you are in Lithuania, you can't add it on Upwork.

So no. You can't add it.

Highlighted
Anton P Member Since: May 28, 2018
110 of 238

Hello.

my money from Upwork to Payoneer should be transferred automatically 29.06.2020.

is it possible to freeze money on Upwork or extend the time of transfer to Payoneer, please?

Thank You !
Regards,
Anton.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS