Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payoneer will give you your money!

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
181 of 238

Hi Renata,

I see you already communicated with Valeria and you are actively communicating with our Customer Support Team. I'd like to follow up on your question and confirm that a different card can't be linked under the Payoneer payment method option. We frequently review the payment and billing options we give our users, but are not planning to add new ones at this time.

Highlighted
Renata M Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
182 of 238

Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Renata,

I see you already communicated with Valeria and you are actively communicating with our Customer Support Team. I'd like to follow up on your question and confirm that a different card can't be linked under the Payoneer payment method option. We frequently review the payment and billing options we give our users, but are not planning to add new ones at this time.

I'm very sad to hear that.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
BEST ANSWER
183 of 238

I haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to share the good news with everyone who's stressed about their money... Payoneer just announced this.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
184 of 238

Hi Wassim, 

Thanks for sharing the video. I merged your post to this thread where the discussion around this topic has been happening over the last few days. I marked it as a solution so that folks could easily navigate to it. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Milorad M Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
185 of 238

News from FCA UK:

"Wirecard can resume regulated activity"
"On 29 June 2020, the FCA provided written consent to allow Wirecard to resume issuing e-money and providing payment services. The restriction on activities will lift at 00.01 on 30 June 2020."

Entire notice can be found here: https://www.fca.org.uk/news/news-stories/requirements-imposed-wirecard-authorisation

Highlighted
Slavko A Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
186 of 238

i look at FCA register PRA site and its true and official :

Resuming regulated activities and amendment to assets requirement as of 30 June 2020

1) Wirecard must not, without the written consent of the Authority, issue any electronic money or accept any funds in consideration for the issue of electronic money;
The Authority has provided Wirecard with written consent to issue electronic money and to accept funds in consideration for the issue of electronic money.

The Authority has provided Wirecard with written consent to make payments in the ordinary course of business. Payments to other companies in the Wirecard group are not permitted unless made in consideration for services provided or as reimbursement for sums paid on Wirecard’s behalf.

Highlighted
Renata M Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
187 of 238

Just one video on Youtube and everything is fine? Can you please wait until it is proved that it's solution? What will be happened with future transactions from Upwork to Payoneer to us?
Also I would still like answer to my question.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Mohammed G Member Since: Jan 13, 2016
188 of 238

Renata M wrote:

Just one video on Youtube and everything is fine? Can you please wait until it is proved that it's solution? What will be happened with future transactions from Upwork to Payoneer to us?

There is a new update from Payoneer here, we will be able to use our cards for ATM withdrawals or purchases within the next 24 hours, withdrawals to bank account won't be possible until next monday.

All future payments will go to currency balance, not the card. They're working on issuing a new card.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Simon T Member Since: Jul 2, 2016
189 of 238

Renata M wrote:

The FCA has lifted the block on wirecard.  Whatever Payoneer's "strategic solution" is you will be able to get your money imminently anyway.

As for new transfers to Payoneer since freeze, you can wire them out and have been able to since the freeze, the total balance and balance on card appear separately and only the bit on card was frozen.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
190 of 238

Has anyone here been able to use their Payoneer cards again? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS