cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard Concerns

Highlighted
Maximiliano F Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
191 of 238
I just tried to use it at the ATM and wasn't able.
Supposedly, within 24 hs, we will be.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
192 of 238

Reinier B wrote:

Has anyone here been able to use their Payoneer cards again? 

24 hours.png

Highlighted
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
193 of 238

Petra R wrote:

Reinier B wrote:

Has anyone here been able to use their Payoneer cards again? 

24 hours.png

Noted, but I received notification from Payoneer a while ago that my card is working again, hence the question if anybody had used theirs. I have not actually tried to use my card, but since hope springs eternal in the human breast, I will see if it does actually work later today. 

Highlighted
Renata M Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
194 of 238
I don't use Payoneer card at all. It has high fees at ATM and especially in conversion from USD to other currency.
I want to remove it but Upwork obviously doesn't allow to replace Payoneer with other same type account. Bank account is not an option for me.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
195 of 238

Renata M wrote:
I don't use Payoneer card at all.  Bank account is not an option for me.

What DO you use then?

Highlighted
196 of 238

From Upwork to Payoneer and then to a 3rd card which has no conversion fee and other fees.

Now I want to skip/remove Payoneer and just add 3rd card (not shore which one will it be).

Highlighted
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
197 of 238

Renata M wrote:

From Upwork to Payoneer and then to a 3rd card which has no conversion fee and other fees.

Now I want to skip/remove Payoneer and just add 3rd card (not shore which one will it be).

Apart from Payoneer, your choices are rather limited. If I am not mistaken, Paypal would be the only alternative in terms of pre-paid cards, but that is only if Paypal issues cards in your country. The only other options you have is transferring funds from Upwork to a bank, but I you don't have a bank account, or don't want to use a bank account, you have somewhat of a problem. 

Highlighted
198 of 238

Reinier B wrote:

Apart from Payoneer, your choices are rather limited. If I am not mistaken, Paypal would be the only alternative in terms of pre-paid cards, but that is only if Paypal issues cards in your country. The only other options you have is transferring funds from Upwork to a bank, but I you don't have a bank account, or don't want to use a bank account, you have somewhat of a problem. 

I can't withdraw money from Paypal in my country. As I said before I can't use bank account.
It is dissapointed that Upwork doesn't allowed new type of cards to be added except Payoneer.

I'm using Upwork for almost 10 years.

Highlighted
Milorad M Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
199 of 238

I'm sorry to hear that the Payoneer solution doesn't work for you. Except Paypal, there are no other options currently available on Upwork.
Please, create a topic and request new viable options to be added considering that this topic is regarding Payoneer and the issues with their service and not a general one.

Highlighted
200 of 238

Milorad M wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that the Payoneer solution doesn't work for you. Except Paypal, there are no other options currently available on Upwork.
Please, create a topic and request new viable options to be added considering that this topic is regarding Payoneer and the issues with their service and not a general one.

Thank you for advice!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS