Did you mean: 

Redesigned community for mobile optimization

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
161 of 244

@John K wrote:

@Jennifer M wrote:
Lol that’s the way to send a pink slip I tell you what. Like when you show up to work and your security badge don’t work.

Guess what, I can't PM you either. Cat Frustrated

You can't pm anybody.

I cannot understand why a simple and user-friendly forum has to be transformed into a time-wasting,  multiple-click, search-and-find nightmare. 

m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
162 of 244

Completely agree Nichola.
I've been without entering the forum for a few days and, entering today, I've been disappointed.
I hoped that they would leave him as he was Robot Sad
It is bulky and unfriendly. Also, why have they changed everything from left to right?
I do not like anything at all!

pandoraharper
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
163 of 244

Can't change post subject in existing thread. Seems that other people can, however.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
164 of 244

@Pandora H wrote:

Can't change post subject in existing thread. Seems that other people can, however.

Could you please clarify, Pandora?

I tested it with one of my posts and I was able to edit the thread title by editing the OP.

~ Valeria
Upwork
pandoraharper
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
165 of 244

@Valeria K wrote:

@Pandora H wrote:

Could you please clarify, Pandora?

I tested it with one of my posts and I was able to edit the thread title by editing the OP.

Ah! Valeria, I bet that's what I was doing wrong? Tried this with several reply posts, but not the OP post. I bet that's it. Thanks for the tip! If not, I'll report back.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
166 of 244

Maria,

Thank you for your feedback. By moving the side bar from left to right we were able to optimize the Community for mobile.

~ Valeria
Upwork
m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
167 of 244

Thanks for the response Valeria.

Now, I would really like to know how many of the people in the forums use their cell phones to read them, and write in them.

And, please, change the font in the "Reply" window.

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
168 of 244

I have just read through this entire thread, and you know what? Upwork does not give a . . . for the opinion of the few regulars it has on the forum.

My eyes are tearing up and aching - and you still think there is nothing wrong?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
169 of 244

I'm sorry you feel this way, Nichola. It's certainly not true that our team doesn't care and I hope our actions and replies on this and other threads are evidence of that. We have been monitoring feedback Community members shared and have done our best to address issues that arose as well as answer questions and guide users through the experience. We will also take this feedback into consideration for the future updates. This change was necessary and we will continue moving forward and improving the Community

~ Valeria
Upwork
jcullinan
Community Guru
Jess C Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
170 of 244

@Valeria K wrote:

I'm sorry you feel this way, Nichola. It's certainly not true that our team doesn't care and I hope our actions and replies on this and other threads are evidence of that. We have been monitoring feedback Community members shared and have done our best to address issues that arose as well as answer questions and guide users through the experience. We will also take this feedback into consideration for the future updates. This change was necessary and we will continue moving forward and improving the Community

It really wasn't. And the color choices should be a very easy thing to adjust, especially when so many are mentioning how hard everything is to read. Fonts are too light, no contrast to speak of, too much white. We ALL said these same things the first time y'all tried this. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS