Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redesigned community for mobile optimization

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
21 of 244

Hi Rene,

We do not have a new launch date yet. We are hoping to know more next week. 

Untitled
Community Manager
22 of 244

Hi everyone!

Just a quick heads up that we plan to push the redesign next week! We are excited for all of you to see the new look of the Community and are anxious to hear your feedback. I love it and hope you will too Smiley Happy

There may be some kinks that occur in the live environment that were not found beforehand. If you experience any issues let us know.

Untitled
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
23 of 244

Thanks for the heads up Lena.

Will it be earlier in the week, or later?

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
24 of 244

Lena, will the grossly erroneous full earnings issue be corrected at this time? If not, WHEN?

As you know, it has been problematic since the merger and that is 2 blasted years ago.

Yes, I'm fully cognizant of the fact that total earnings have nothing to do with the forum ... but after 2 years, it seems to me Upwork might have it accurate.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
25 of 244

Hi Wendy, 

The team is aware of the issue on the earnings not displaying correctly. I would like to clarify though that the Community redesign is a totally separate project that is not under our engineers. We will follow up on this issue and update the community should their be any feedback from the team.

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
26 of 244

Thanks, Avery. Please explain to all and sundry that things like this are FAR more important for generating income to Upwork and impacted FLers.

Making the forums 'look prettier' does neither.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
27 of 244

Hi Pandora, 

Lena is out and is currently flying back to Michigan from here week long conference. But I will let her know that you asked about the schedule of the community redesign rollout. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Manager
28 of 244

Hi Pandora et al,

This is scheduled to go live on Wednesday at 8am, with a scheduled 3 hour Community site downtime, in case needed. (Upwork site is not affected). Although, we hope to be back online a lot sooner. 

Untitled
Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
29 of 244

Lena, 8 am which time zone?  I'm assuming Pacific, but you know what they say about assuming. lol  Thanks!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
30 of 244

Pat,

Yes, we are referring to 8am Pacific Time Zone.

Sorry about the confusion.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS