cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested design updates to the Upwork Desktop App

Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
61 of 97

One issue I have had so far is the program wouldn't let me resize it and so I couldn't see the boxes to enter my login information. I just closed it and restarted, but that was weird. I hope my time tracked for me when I was tracking yesterday. 

David M Member Since: Jun 26, 2017
62 of 97

Window resizing issues is on Windows version, I had this problem as well, but not on mac.

dwhyte h Member Since: Dec 8, 2008
63 of 97

This is not rocket science. You cannot update a program without allowing users the options of reinstalling an older version just in case your update malfunctions just like the upwork app did this past 24 hours. 

Community Leader
Abderrazzak B Member Since: Mar 23, 2017
64 of 97

I have a problem:

the recent update killed my message rooms:

2.PNG

but when I open message tab (in opera for example) it's displayed normally:
1.png

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
65 of 97

Hi Abderrazzak,

Please click menu in the bottom left corner of the app and switch to your freelancer account in order to see your messages!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Leader
Abderrazzak B Member Since: Mar 23, 2017
66 of 97

Thank you I didn't notice that...
but for my defence I didn't switch to Client, the app did that after the update without me noticing...

Maxim P Member Since: Apr 22, 2015
67 of 97

It is really inconvenient for me that I can't see the current tracking time, but instead the whole day.

I'd like to have this option, honestly.

P.S.

How can I just post a message here without having to reply to someone?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
68 of 97

Hi Maxim,

When you're logged in to your account, click on the question mark right next to your name. Kindly select help and support. You'll be directed to the Upwork help center. Please scroll down and click on the get help button:

image.pngimage.png

Please click the Ask Community once you have filled in the details on this page: image.png

-Joanne
Untitled
Kostyantyn P Member Since: Feb 9, 2016
69 of 97
Hello Upwork. In practice not all your updates provide real improvement. After last time tracker update you hide time of current session. It was very comfortable tool to know when I started to work, especially with bad internet connection, when screenshots cashed. Also, if I start to work few times a day - I need to know how match I work and when take a break. I want to see it in your tool, and not keep in mind time when I started to work. Please, in your next update put time of current session back. Thank you
Community Guru
Will L Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
70 of 97

C'mon, Upwork, when you upgrade something, it is supposed to be an  improvement.

As a user, I do not see any improvement. Since the most recent "upgrade" to TimeTracker, the app:

1) No longer tracks time for the current sanction.

2) No longer appears when I double-click the Upwork icon on my Windows desktop. Instead, I am taken right to the message list of one of my current Upwork clients. I then have to close that useless window and double-click the Upwork icon again, which actually opens TimeTracker.

Please improve us back to the old version.

Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS