cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested design updates to the Upwork Desktop App

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
81 of 97

Thanks for confirming Dmitry. As a solution, please assign one more CPU to the virtual machine and let us know if that solves the problems you reported experiencing with the Desktop app.

Dmitry M Member Since: Jul 25, 2018
82 of 97

Hi Vladimir, thank you for advice, it seems like it helped. I've not been observing any lags after increasing number of CPU for virtual machine. Thank you again !

83 of 97

I'm glad to hear that Dmitry, thanks for the update. Let us know if you experience any problems going forward.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
84 of 97

Hi Elizabeth,

The Time tracker app shows you the following information:

• The hours you have tracked today
  • Your total hours for the week
  • How many minutes was the latest screenshot

image.png

-Joanne
Untitled
Elizabeth A Member Since: Aug 5, 2018
85 of 97

Thank you, but that is not what I was looking for.  There used to be a timer and it would show you the exact minutes you worked.  It appears that is no longer a feature.

Community Guru
Will L Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
86 of 97

Yes, the Time Tracker has been "improved" to show only cumaltive hours worked each day and week-to-date.

Tomislav P Member Since: Jun 4, 2013
87 of 97

I apologize if this has been answered before but I can't seem to find how to open messages in the new app...is that part not available anymore or am I doing something wrong?

88 of 97

Hi Tomislav,

Can you please confirm you can see and are able to select the Messages icon in the lower-right corner of the Desktop app window?

Messages App2.png

Tomislav P Member Since: Jun 4, 2013
89 of 97

Hi Vladimir,

no, nothing there...

90 of 97

Hi Tomislav,

Thanks for following up. Please stop tracking time and restart the app by going to Settings > Advanced. Let me know if you're still not seeing the Message icon afterwards.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS