cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rising Talent Agency Program

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 9

As mentioned in our blog post, we are excited about the launch of the new Rising Talent Agency program this week. Similar to our Rising Talent program for freelancers, this program will distinguish and reward our new agencies that have demonstrated early success. This will also enable Top Rated freelancers, who are ready to take the step of creating an agency, to have a Rising Talent Agency based on their strong individual reputation.

Agencies can qualify for Rising Talent status by meeting the following criteria:

• Agency Owner is a Top Rated freelancer OR the new agency has demonstrated early success
  • 100% complete agency owner profile, and agency member profiles that average 60%+ complete
  • An agency profile with a logo, tagline, and description
  • At least two team members
  • Applied or earned on the platform in the last 90 days
  • No agency Job Success Score
  • Tailored proposals for projects relevant to their team
  • Great work delivered to clients on time

Agencies that qualify will automatically be enrolled in the Rising Talent program and should see the Rising Talent badge on their agency profile and member's profiles (with 60%+ profile completeness) this week. Learn more about the program and perks in our help article.

Untitled
Usman N Member Since: May 5, 2018
2 of 9

I have got rising talent badge on my agency but why I don't qualify for rising talent in preffered qualification.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 9

Hi Usman,

If you are a non-exclusive agency member, then you'll need to qualify for Rising Talent individually in order for the badge to show on your profile. If you change your status to exclusive and your agency is Rising Talent, then the badge will show on your freelancer profile as well. You can check your status under Agency> Settings> Members & Permissions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Abhishek R Member Since: Mar 1, 2017
4 of 9

Hi,

My agency was given Rising Talent status however in a day it was removed. I checked and found my agency qualify for Rising Talent status. Kindly check and let me know if I am missing something or still can get Rising Talent status.

Thanks in advance.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 9

Hi Abhishek,

Your agency now has a Job Success Score showed on the profile and that is the reason why the Rising Talent badge was removed. 
Freelancers and Agencies can`t have both at the same time, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
6 of 9

Thanks Goran for your prompt help.

Can I remove agency Job Success Score showed on the profile so the Rising Talent badge can come ?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 9

Hi Abhishek, 

I wanted to clarify that the Job Success Score indicates that you have "graduated" from the Rising Talent Program, and you are now on the path to the Top Rated Program

You may read up on the links I have noted above for more information about the programs mentioned.

-Avery
Untitled
8 of 9

Hi Avery,
Thanks for the info. However the badge has vanished away from the exlucsive member profile also whom we added to our team. I think it should appear there atleast to attract clients.I read in many posts & their replies that newly added exclusive members get Rising Talent badge.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 9

Hi Abhishek, 

You are seeing a different Job Success Score for your agency, and your profile because you are a non-exclusive member of your agency. As such, you have a separate Job Success Score from your agency. If you, or any freelancer is an exclusive member of your agency, the Job Success Score that will be reflected on their profile is the agency's Job Success Score. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS