cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rising Talent Program *NOW LIVE*

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
91 of 210

Hi Hendri,

Apologies for the delay in following up here. I see our Support agent responded to your question and explained the process.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Cheker D Member Since: Dec 7, 2015
92 of 210

Hi,

I have the same problem as Hendri, i completely meets all the required criteria which allows me to get Rising talent badge. I checked my email inbox and i did not received any email that say i could get rising talent badge.

My profile is 100 % complete. Does any one have an answer for my question ? I'll very appreciate it.

Thanks.

Hendri L Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
93 of 210

HI cheker D.

I've an answer from the support, and they say we are have an opportunity to get rising talent badge. But we should wait because the review of rising talent is held every 2 weeks. So if we meet the requirment we can get invitation.

That what they say to me. I'm waiting for the invitation now haha

Mohib S Member Since: Jul 1, 2015
94 of 210
I want to participate it
akshika g Member Since: Mar 10, 2016
95 of 210

hello I want to be a member of rising talent. I feel myself that i am fulfiilng all the requirements to be a rising talent but not able to understand that how i will be a part of the community of rising talent

Highlighted
96 of 210

Hi Akshika,

Thank you for taking interest in the Rising Talent program. If all the requirements are met, you will receive an email welcoming you to the program or inviting you to complete your profile to qualify.

Suzon B Member Since: Oct 28, 2015
97 of 210

thanks.

Jitendra I Member Since: Feb 14, 2016
98 of 210

I want to get rising talent badge,,Smiley Happy  What I have to do ...is my profile eligible ?? Please. let me know

99 of 210

Hi Jitendra,

You can read about the Rising Talent badge requirements and perks in Lena's opening post on this thread and in this Help article. If all the requirements are met, you will receive an email welcoming you to the program or inviting you to complete your profile to qualify.

Umair S Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
100 of 210

Hello Everyone,

I make my Upwork proofile in 2014 but not using it, Then when I got experince in graphic designing and Photo editing I start using it from march 2016 now after one month I done 4 jobs with five star ranking and positive reviews, I done the jobs for 2 clients so I still don't have any job success score.

Please inform me about rising talent badge I make profile long ago but start using it from last month can I still get the rising talent badge?