Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rising Talent Program *NOW LIVE*

Highlighted
Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
111 of 212

Hi Sudarshan, check out the first post in this thread. Fulfill the criteria listed there and then it is at Upwork's discretion. 

As an aside, I would recommend removing your test with below average results from your profile. You can do so from your profile edit screen.  

Highlighted
Pawanpreet K Member Since: May 9, 2016
112 of 212

Hello,

I want to know how can i participate in rising talent program.. i fulfill all the conditions. but i just do not how to put that rising talent badg on my profile. i read the articles related to it but did not get steps to be a candidate of this program. kindly help me thorugh this.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
113 of 212

Hi Pawanpreet,

Your Rising Talent status depends on your applications, work history and profile. Make sure you apply to jobs within your skill set with tailored proposals and adhere to Upwork ToS. Once your profile meets all the requirements, you'll receive the Raising Talent badge on your profile.

Harotioun k Member Since: Apr 22, 2017
114 of 212

Dear, I have good contracts and good reviews, but still, dont have rising talent badge. can you help me please

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Pawanpreet,

Your Rising Talent status depends on your applications, work history and profile. Make sure you apply to jobs within your skill set with tailored proposals and adhere to Upwork ToS. Once your profile meets all the requirements, you'll receive the Raising Talent badge on your profile.

Highlighted
Nertile D Member Since: May 17, 2016
115 of 212

Hello, 

My profile is 100% completed. How can I join a Rising talent group? 

Regards, 

Nertila

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
116 of 212

Hi Nertile,

If you meet the requirements for the Rising Talent program and are admitted, you will receive an email notification. Please, see this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Nertile D Member Since: May 17, 2016
117 of 212

Thank you, Valeria!

Highlighted
Linh T Member Since: May 17, 2016
118 of 212

Hi Valeria, 

I recently received an email from Upwork on Rising Talent when I was yet to complete my profile to 100%. Now that I have fulfilled 100$ profile and my job availability, how do I claim my Rising Talent badge?

Linh

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
119 of 212

Hi Link,

Thank you for taking interest in the Rising Talent program. If all the requirements are met, you will receive an email welcoming you to the program.

Highlighted
Leo Jester G Member Since: May 6, 2015
120 of 212

Is there a committee were we could request an account verification to find out what we are currently missing to qualify?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS