cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Program *NOW LIVE*

Sarah a Member Since: Nov 4, 2015
81 of 210

Excited to know about this. Also wanted to know, how can I participated in this program.

Best,

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
82 of 210

Hi Sarah,

If you are eligible to participate, you will be notified via email. Please, see this article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Daniel M Member Since: Oct 8, 2015
83 of 210

Hi, I also had the "Rising Talent" badge on my profile, but I have lost it and I didn't get any new rating from any client yet, and my profile is still 100% complete. What's the issue and what can I do about it?

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

84 of 210

Hi Daniel,

I understand your concerns. Your Rising Talent status depends on your applications, work history, and profile.

Remember to carefully pick the best jobs within your skillset that you can complete and choose clients who are willing to pay you your desired earnings. Don’t compromise on quality and continue to send strong proposals.

Keep up the good work and you’ll get Rising Talent back in no time or earn a Job Success score.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Stefan P Member Since: Dec 28, 2015
85 of 210

Hi Valeria

I've just got email and it says that i'm awarded rising talent status.
My profile is complete,but i dont see the badge.

Adeel A Member Since: Oct 24, 2015
86 of 210

HI

I am adeel and i want to know how can i get a rising talent badge 

Ace Contributor
Corey H Member Since: Sep 14, 2015
88 of 210

If you've established your career before joining this site there's a good chance you'll get it. Make sure you put your best work on your portfolio, take some tests, and you connect your linkedin account so the mods can see your capabilities.

Community Guru
Kholleras I Member Since: Nov 24, 2015
88 of 210

I'm sorry if this has already been asked. Do the additional Connects roll over? I have a free Upwork membership, but when I go to submit a proposal, there's a little message about my unused connects rolling over, and I thought that might be related to the Rising Talent program.

89 of 210

Hi Heaven,

Connects don't roll over for Basic Plan members. You can click on Learn More link shown on the proposal page for more information.

You still have a week until your connects reset though, so I hope you come across some great jobs to apply.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Hendri L Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
90 of 210

Hi, 

Maybe this question and concern has too often appeared. After I read the full of how can i got the rising talent badge on this link Become-a-Rising-Talent . I completely meets all the required criteria. But it turns out I have not received any notification or email that say I could get rising talent ticket. 

If you can see my profile and tell me what wrong on my profile or what unmet criteria that make me don't get a rising talent badge I'll very appreciate it.

Thanks.