Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Program *NOW LIVE*

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
121 of 212

Hi Leo Jester,

Personalized profile reviews are offered for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers and the team will reach out to you once this benefit is available for you. Meanwhile you can check out this thread and see some of the tips Community shared with other users.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Sylvia L Member Since: May 21, 2016
122 of 212

Hello,

I am very interested in the Rising Talent program and seemingly meet all of the requirements. How do I apply for it, or should I anticipate that someone will contact me if/when I qualify?

Thank you!

Sylvia

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
123 of 212

Hi Sylvia,

That's right, you will be notified once all the requirements for the Rising Talent program are met.

Highlighted
Rhelean Mea P Member Since: May 26, 2016
124 of 212

I want to be a part of rising talent. How do I do that? Please help

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
125 of 212

Hi Rhelean Mea,

You can find a lot of useful information about the requirements and tips for becoming a Rising Talent freelancer in this help article.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Rhelean Mea P Member Since: May 26, 2016
126 of 212

Please let me know how to be a part of it. Thank you!

Highlighted
Ivan P Member Since: May 30, 2016
127 of 212

Is there any submission for Rising Talent program for shortcut?

I want to get in that program asap, since it's hard to get the proper job here without that membership.

I need your support.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
128 of 212

There aren't any shortcuts Ivan, you'll be notified if all the requirements for the Rising Talent program are met. You can find more information in this Help article.

Highlighted
Manuel Q Member Since: Jun 30, 2016
129 of 212

i lost my rising talent badge by updating my profile when upwork asked me to upload a different profile picture, as it was inappropriate... apparently i'm not looking at the camera but i was, anyhow i spoke to chat support and she told me that the badge should be back after 24hours, it's more than 24hours now why is it not back? Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Imran U Member Since: Jul 4, 2016
130 of 212

Hi Everyone, 

Glad to be here, this is my first post on Upwork.

I had got an email on saturday stating that I was chosen as a rising talent and was asked to update my profile to 100%. I did that immediately on saturday, but am yet to see the "Rising Talent"  badge on my profile, Could you please update it.

Best Regards,

Imran

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS