cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Program *NOW LIVE*

Rajia R Member Since: Apr 13, 2017
201 of 210

Hellow, I am new in upwork and done a job with good feedback..how can i be apply for your upwork raiseing talent program?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
202 of 210

Hi Rajia,

We've paused assigning Rising Talent badges to new freelancers at the moment. Please see this post by Garnor for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Shelly B Member Since: Dec 5, 2017
203 of 210

I have read a lot of articles on becoming rising talent and plese forgive me if I am just overlooking the information, but where do I sign up to get an email to join in?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
204 of 210

Hi Shelly,

Freelancer's can't sign up for a Rising Talent program but if they are eligible and meet all the requirements, they receive a notification and the badge. 

Please, see this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Waleed H Member Since: Jan 23, 2016
205 of 210

Hi ! Why don't I qualify for rising talent badge?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
206 of 210

Hi Waleed, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

-Joanne
Untitled
Sarah P Member Since: Dec 31, 2017
207 of 210

Hi Joanne, I think I meet all the requirements in the list but I'm not a Raising Talent yet. Is there a problem with my account?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
208 of 210

Hello Sarah,

Happy new year! I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you!

Untitled
Sarah P Member Since: Dec 31, 2017
209 of 210

Thank you Ryan and a Happy New Year!

David C Member Since: Oct 18, 2016
210 of 210

Hi, when I first started I was in the same place - I appeared to meet all of the requirements, but I wasn't getting that gold star! And they told me the same thing  - and I am still subscribed to this thread :/

But then one day it just showed up on my profile.

They don't want to reveal their internal trade secrets and stuff but I imagine there is some kind of evaluation process that just takes time and eventually your account will come up and they'll be like "she's awesome! Approved.".

By the time I got mine I was thinking I wouldn't even need it any more though I should say though, I was starting to get some traction with a better profile etc.