cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Program *NOW LIVE*

Boris P Member Since: Oct 4, 2015
51 of 210

Hi Valeria,

Thank you. Both for badge and tips about profile.

Best regards,

Boris

Abdur R Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
52 of 210

Hi Valeria, I updated everything but nothing happening with Rising Talent. Would you please check the profile and suggest me what to do? I have a very experienced profile.
Thanks.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
53 of 210

Hi Abdur,

It looks like you already have your Job Success score and freelancers can't have JSS and Rising Talent at the same time. You may want to direct your efforts to achieving Top Rated status now.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Naqi A Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
54 of 210

About how long can I expect to wait to get Rising Talent Badge ? Am i doing something wrong ?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
55 of 210

Hi Naqi,

Check Lena's opening post, and if your profile meets all the requirements, you'll receive the Raising Talent badge and accompanying benefits with the next update. For more information, please check this Help article.

Mladen M Member Since: Oct 6, 2015
56 of 210

Greetings,

I have been invited too (yuuhuuuuuu)!

But want I want to know is - is it possible to be late with completing the profile? Why am I asking this is because I have received mail on 1st of October, but was on trip and completed my profile 100% today, 5 days later.

Is it a problem?

Have a nice day,

Mladen M

Top Rated Manager
Diana C Top Rated Manager Member Since: Apr 24, 2015
57 of 210

Hi Mladen,

That is not a problem. You should get the badge within 24 hours of your update. Thanks!

~ Diana

Untitled
Mladen M Member Since: Oct 6, 2015
58 of 210

Thanks Diana,

Fast and clear as I have expected Smiley Happy

Have a nice time,

Mladen M

muhammad h Member Since: Feb 11, 2017
59 of 210

Hi Diana,

How are You Ma'am. I want to ask, my profile is 100% complete and i feel myself eligible for rising star badge. When will i get rising star badge in my profile?

Thanks

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
60 of 210

Hi muhammad,

Please note that you'll automatically receive the Rising Talent status once you meet all the requirements listed in this Help article.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS