Rising Talent Program *NOW LIVE*

Mark T Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
61 of 210
Congratulations you all
Community Guru
Barbara W Member Since: Sep 10, 2015
62 of 210

Hello!

I recently stumbled upon my Rising Talent status by accident - I never received an e-mail on the subject! When should I expect to receive the e-mail detailing my participation? I'd like to make sure I keep this badge until I have a job success score. Smiley Happy

- Barbara Herrera -
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
63 of 210

Be assured nothing will happen until Monday at least, Barbara. Although they're a major multintional global corporation, they don't do weekends.

Community Guru
64 of 210

@Stephen B wrote:

Be assured nothing will happen until Monday at least, Barbara. Although they're a major multintional global corporation, they don't do weekends.

I wouldn't expect them to work on the weekends. But I stumbled upon the Rising Talent badge on Friday, and in theory it may have been there for longer than that. All the other posts I've seen, people got their e-mails inviting them to earn their rising talent status before they got it - and I got no notification beforehand. Obviously I'm not in a huge rush as I've had a reasonable amount of success even before this badge appeared, I'm just curious. 

- Barbara Herrera -
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
65 of 210

Hi Barbara,

The badge is now on your profile.

Screenshot_1.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
66 of 210

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Barbara,

The badge is now on your profile.

Screenshot_1.png

There was never a question about it being on my profile. I saw the badge, that's the only notification I had that I had gotten the status. I never got an e-mail or a notification from the site that it had been added.

- Barbara Herrera -
67 of 210

Sorry, Barbara, I misunderstood you. I'll follow up with the team about the notification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Lars S Member Since: Jul 19, 2015
68 of 210

When will i get one Valeria? Smiley Happy

Aurelien L Member Since: Oct 12, 2015
69 of 210

Hello there!

I too have received the mail inviting me to be a rising talent, and I have completed my profile to 100% during the weekend. When can I expect to get the badge and the sweet, sweet connects that come with it?

On a side note, is everybody eligible to the program? My wife received the same mail, despite never having a single contract on upwork.

Best regards.

Aurélien.

70 of 210

Hi Aurélien

Congrats on being eligible for the Rising Talent program. You can learn more about the eligibility requirements from the top post on this thread and from this help article. If you have already completed your profile 100% and meet all the requirements you will recieve the badge and the connects with the next update.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS