cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Program *NOW LIVE*

Aurelien L Member Since: Oct 12, 2015
71 of 210

All right, awaiting the next update then. Thanks for your answer!

Ace Contributor
Maria Criselda E Member Since: Sep 25, 2015
72 of 210

Hi!

Any advise as to what else I can improve on to be eligible for this Rising talent badge?

My profile is at 100%, I've completed a couple projects with good ratings and some are still in progress so I still do not have enough to have a Job Success Score.

Would appreciate any input!

Top Rated Manager
Diana C Top Rated Manager Member Since: Apr 24, 2015
73 of 210

Hi Maria,

Rising Talent freelancers are experienced professionals with strong external work histories who’ve demonstrated early success with their clients on Upwork but don’t yet have an extensive history on Upwork or a Job Success score. Rising Talent status depends on your applications, work history, profile, skills, and background. 

You want to be selective and apply to quality jobs that fit your expert, write and submit strong proposals, and accepting your best offers.

Thanks!

~Diana

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Maria Criselda E Member Since: Sep 25, 2015
74 of 210

Thanks for your reply.

I've only been applying to jobs that fit my skills: illustrating & fashion designing. As for whether they are 'quality jobs' what makes a job a 'quality job' or not? I need to know. Does this mean job postings are categorised as bad quality and good quality? And for the jobs that I have completed, I've only received 5 star feedback. Is there something wrong that I'm doing that makes me unqualified for the rising talent badge? Or something I'm not doing?

Aniela A Member Since: Oct 13, 2015
75 of 210

Hello, Lena!

I have recently received an e-mail from Dom Laguda, saying that I will be awarded with the Rising Talent status if I complete my upwork profile. I have just passed a test and my profile is 100% completed and I have set my status as available for new work. 

What do I have to do next to get the Rising Talent badge?

Thank you!

Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
76 of 210

I had a rising star status and it literally disappeared on me once I refreshed the page. I'd assume it was some sort of error. I have 5 star feedback. 

Yaroslav Z Member Since: Oct 30, 2015
77 of 210

Hello

I have recently received an e-mail from "Dom from Upwork", saying that I will be awarded with the Rising Talent status if I complete my upwork profile. I have just passed a test and my profile is 100% completed and I have set my status as available for new work.

What do I have to do next to get the Rising Talent badge?

Thank you!

Community Guru
Dietmar Thomas B Member Since: Aug 11, 2015
78 of 210

Dear Moderators

I have asked this question TWO times before AND raised it to CS more than a week ago, NO answer!

I am now forced to ask the same question here.

Why have I lost my Rising Talent status? We are told that due to the Beta version being successful the program is available for everybody and not random. Why does the removal of the badge seem so random to me and Amanda F?

Could you please specify why we lost it and how to get it back?

I would be thankful for an appropriate reply.

Regards

Thomas

Alexey P Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
79 of 210

Hello, Upwork team.

My name is Alexey.

I am a new freelancer on Upwork.

I want to be a rising talent freelancer.

Please help me.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
80 of 210

Hi Alexey,

You may check Lena's opening post about the Rising Talent badge. If you need more information on how to become a Rising Talent, please check this Help article.

Hope this helps!
Avery

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS