cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Russian Freelancer Documentation for Wire Transfers

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
91 of 207

Hi Oleg,

Sorry about the confusion. The CS agent directed you to a page that doesn't contain documents accepted in your country. Somebody will update your ticket and attach correct forms shortly. Also, when directing you to the Community, the agent encouraged you to share your feedback but not the forms that can't be used here.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Andrei B Member Since: Mar 1, 2016
92 of 207

Hi. I'm only starting, i.e. I want to withdraw money to my Private entrepreneur's USD bank account in Russia

While this https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/getting-paid-russia/ now redirects to this https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/227104748 help article, which states that I (if I want to get paid in Russia to my Private entrepreneur bank account) should "contact Customer Support to request the Confirmation of Services form and a copy of the Service Contract", I composed a request to Customer Support, and there's what I've get:

1. Customer support agent provided me with AoA/CoS document. So I've got two versions of this document — two identical links from initial post of this thread leading to one version, and customer support agent provided me with other. I mean, they seemed different 'cause their md5 hashes differ, but when I've later carefully compared files line-by-line, they seem the same. So, I'm assuming we have one version of AoA/CoS document and it should be correct.
  2. When I asked customer support agent for "copy of Service Contract", they replied that "all I need should be this page: www.upwork.com/legal ", where "section 5 covers Service contracts". Is it true that Upwork User agreement plays role of Serivce Contract (if true, why is it called "Service contract", not "User agreement" there: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/227104748 )? Note that I've received before Russian/English version of User agreement, and file were called " Upwork Signed User Agreement Sept2015_FINAL_rus_eng.pdf". So, is this "Sept2015_FINAL" version still actual, and should I use instead of a Service Contract?

Note I'm not going to stick to either "new" or "old" way of work, but just to one that works. I've already contacted my bank, and now they wait for documents from me.

93 of 207

Hi Andrei,

Sorry about the confusion in the ticket. Customer support should provide you and other Russian freelancers who need it with a copy of the Service Contract.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Andrey V Member Since: Oct 29, 2016
94 of 207

Hello.

I've contacted the Support and received Confirmation of Service pdf document, but I'm unable to fill out the required fields in it (date, contractor's name, amount of money etc) - all the fields are written as "[=]" and not editable.

I've heard that some time ago, in the former version of CoS document, these fields was editable.

Is it possible to fix this issue?

Alexander B Member Since: Oct 26, 2016
95 of 207

Hello, Andrey V!

Looks like a wrong CoS. When I contacted them last time, they advised me first create a withdrawal and then they provided a CoS with the sum already filled in. No "[=]" presented. Better contact them again and ask, if that was a proper CoS.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
96 of 207

Hi Andrey,

Please follow up on your open ticket and our team will assist you with this.

Community Leader
Aleksandr S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
97 of 207

Hi, I've created a ticked and have got the same non-edible CoS. 

I remember a year and a half I had the same problem getting an editable CoS. I created several tickets and waited for several days before finally getting the right document.

Now the history repeats itself with the new CoS version.

Please help getting a proper PDF file.

98 of 207

Hi Aleksandr,

Please, make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to be able to edit the document.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Leader
99 of 207

Hi Valeria,

Yes I have it. But unfortunately I still don't have a document that I can edit.

PS. I wonder if there exist a PDF viewer that is incapable to fill in forms.

Community Leader
100 of 207

Is the attached PDF file editable? The file is sent by a support staff member. Maybe I just don't know something about Adobe PDF Reader, maybe there is a magic button that will make it editable?