cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Russian Freelancer Documentation for Wire Transfers

Pavel T Member Since: Sep 19, 2016
71 of 202

I agree with Ruslan K. Sep 26 is coming.... We need the feedback from Upwork team ASAP!

Pavel T Member Since: Sep 19, 2016
72 of 202

Why Upwork do not want to create a service on site to create and sign russian documents? I believe that it will be goo solution for all us. 

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
73 of 202

Hi Pavel,

Please check out the update I just added to Lena's original post on Page 1. We are revisiting the updated documents in light of the comments shared here. In the meantime, you can go back to the old process using the updated Confirmation of Services agreement I added in the original post on Page 1. You can use that document and the "old" process for your wire transfer on 9/26.

Dmitry Z Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
74 of 202

I just got signed old Confirmation of service from the support.
Without any additional questions
Looks like we can use both old and new style for now.
I wonder why Upwork didn't mention it here

Anna L Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
75 of 202

officially, they say, old docs wouldn't be signed. So you might be one of the lucky guys) We don't know though, what's going to happen on 26th with everyone else.

Anna L Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
76 of 202

For those interested in the patent to reduce taxes due to the new docs, patent is only available for the coding. Web design, for instance, is not applicable.

Roman G Member Since: Sep 20, 2016
77 of 202

> I just got signed old Confirmation of service from the support.
> Without any additional questions

Just asked support right now - they said that will not sign old CoS. Have an idea - make a refund money to client before 26 Sept if Upwork will not do anything Smiley Sad

Serge G Member Since: Sep 12, 2012
78 of 202

I agree with refund idea to move funds to time when Upwork will clean up law questions against russian community. Currently I think we should ask Upwork to sign old docs vs new ones just because new docs completely illegal and written by unprofessional lawer in russian field of law. Old ones worked well w/o any issues with Alfabank.

Ace Contributor
Ilya S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
79 of 202

Two updates which I received.

1. From my bank modulbank:

They won't accept old forms anymore. They are ok to accept new forms even with mistakes if I find a way how to fill it.

As they explain - the old docs were too rough and not accurate. New docs are much better, more concrete and more legal.

2. From upwork support:

They don't want to sign my clean copy of their form. Said to use the new pre-signed docs. When I said that it's impossible to use them, they answered this:

"I regret to say that we can only sign the original form that is approved by the legal management. In your case, you can either download the pre-signed new forms or use the old form without alterations. Rest assured that we will be improving the new forms soon so. Thank you for the feedback regarding this matter."

So there are only 5 days before automatic money transfer and we still have to solution.... Smiley Frustrated

HEY UPWORK ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING?!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
80 of 202

Hi all,

Please note that our team is reviewing the valuable feedback you've shared and we'll post an update on this thread soon.

Thank you for your continued patience.