cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign In with Google on Upwork

sejutisharmin
Sejuti S Member Since: Aug 12, 2020
11 of 22
What to do when it shows like the attached file?
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
12 of 22

Hi Sejuti,

The option to enable or disable Sign in with Google is under Settings> Connected Services. If you would like to enable your Google login, please follow the steps in your settings page. If you need any help, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
arsalanodesk
Ace Contributor
Arsalan A Member Since: Oct 1, 2015
13 of 22

Is it safe?? If i forgot the gmail password It won't me logged me in on upwork.. So its connected with 2 passwords, If i am not wrong.. Why should use this feature for?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 22

Hi Arsalan,

You can also disable the option at any time from your end by going to Settings > Connected services. Feel free to use the security option that is the best fit for you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
revolutionist
Mutayyab H Member Since: Nov 12, 2020
15 of 22

hi, my friend is facing an issue when signing through a google account. after adding Gmail account in chrome when he clicks on to continue with google  nothing happens. Need help!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 22

Hi Mutayyab,

I just shared more information with you via PM. Please click on the envelop icon at the top right corner and follow up directly there so that I can assist your friend. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a44328e5
Daryl A Member Since: Nov 21, 2020
17 of 22

I created my account by using google sso but I am unable to update my account information as it's asking me to re-enter the password and there is no option to sign in using google.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
18 of 22

Hi Daryl,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your account. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6bb89246
Lidiia M Member Since: Nov 23, 2020
19 of 22
How can I disable Google sign-in login? I want to use password instead.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
20 of 22

Hi Lidiia,

You can disconnect the Google Sign-In by going to the Settings > Connected Services and clicking on the 'Disconnect' button.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS