cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specialized Profiles Soon Available in All Categories

Highlighted
Paarth J Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
11 of 366

What to select for Salesforce and Zoho Skills in Specialized Profile?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 366

Hi Paarth,

If you're not seeing your skills, you can go ahead and suggest skills that suit your Specialized profile's category. If you start typing something that isn't in our list, we save it as a suggestion and review those suggestions to add to the ontology.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jhonaliza M Member Since: Nov 9, 2017
13 of 366

Hi, so because there's no option I see to turn off the warning sign abt this specialized profile. I go with it and build my so called "specialized profile" I just have a question- I can't find a way to edit this part. Please help! 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 366

Hi Jhonaliza,

The part you`re referring to in your screenshot is the category and this can't be edited. You can edit your profile title below the categories. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Seth M Member Since: Oct 1, 2019
15 of 366

I tried to setup a specialized profile but none of my skills were in the keyword lists.  Perhaps Upwork should consider using less strict keyword rules and a more comprehensive search engine.  

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 366

Hi Seth,

If a skill isn't available in your Specialized Profile's category yet, you can suggest it. The suggestions are saved and reviewed by the team. Unfortunately, we can't say when a specific suggested skill will be added but rest assured the team is actively working on expanding our list of skills.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
David C Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
17 of 366

Every other part of my profile and experience has worked without difficulty, but the portfolio portion won't open to allow me to add or edit anything. All I get is the loading icon and it never changes.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Antun M Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
18 of 366

David C wrote:

Every other part of my profile and experience has worked without difficulty, but the portfolio portion won't open to allow me to add or edit anything. All I get is the loading icon and it never changes.

Must be something temporary.
Do the usual stuff (clear cookies, refresh, restart your system).

Awesome beard, though.

Highlighted
David C Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
19 of 366
Ok, I've tried everything suggested, but am still unable to access the
portfolio portion of my profile page.
Highlighted
Kerri Lynne M Member Since: Oct 16, 2019
20 of 366

i am unable to upload files to my general portfolio. upwork keeps pointing me toward creating a specialized portfolio which I do not want right now. every time the specialized prompt appears I click Not Now and am rerouted to the main page where i am still unable to add work to my profile

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS