Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specialized Profiles Soon Available in All Categories

Highlighted
Denis P Member Since: Apr 12, 2020
231 of 236

hi

i removed specialized profile with 1 successfull job

How to move jobs from specialized profile to general ?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
232 of 236

Hi Denis,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and it seems that all of your jobs are already showing on your General profile. Please note that contract #24057084 will show up on your profile once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ali H Member Since: Mar 21, 2020
233 of 236

If I delete the specialized profile, will the reviews and portfolio will be deleted?.

I just want to change the Specialized profile name but I don't know how to edit the Tab Text. but I don't want to delete it because I have an active contract on it.

I just want to edit the text, I've attached the image to explain what I want to do.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
234 of 236

Hi Ali,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please note that deleting the specialized profile will not affect your review, portfolio, or the active contract. All that information is in the General Profile as well. Regarding editing the text, please note that you can't edit the specialty name.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Angela Bianca R Member Since: May 21, 2020
235 of 236

Hello! I'm new here and fixing up my profile and I'm having trouble in what to do in my specializes profile. I'm a multimedia artist who does graphic work, video work, and motion graphics. Is two the maximum number? because if it was I was going to just combine my motion graphic and video but the initial category picking limits the title to only one of those. My question is there some sort of way to unlock maybe in the future when i get more projects another specializes profile? or will 2 be the maximum. also is there a way around that singular category thing for the specialized profiles? hope i made sense Smiley Happy thank you!

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
236 of 236

Hi Angela,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I moved your post to the related announcement thread

Our team is constantly working on updating the specialized profiles features and while currently, a freelancer can create two specialized profiles we'll follow up with an update if any changes are made in regards to the number o available specialized profiles. You can find more information in this Help article.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS