cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specialized Profiles Soon Available in All Categories

Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
281 of 333

This is a frustrating decision by Upwork tbh.

Highlighted
Arman K Member Since: Jun 23, 2020
282 of 333

Hi here. 

I want to delete my specialized profile but I can't find how to reomve it. Can anyone tell me how can I remove the specialized profile?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
283 of 333

Hi Arman,

To delete your specialized profile go to Settings > Profile Settings > Specialized profiles > Click on the three dots. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Arman K Member Since: Jun 23, 2020
284 of 333

Hi, Goran.

There are no button to delete the Specialized profile in thre dots. See an attachment please.

Highlighted
Sarmad Z Member Since: Jun 23, 2020
285 of 333

Hi,

I'm unable to delete my specialized profile there's no option to delete specialized profile.

Can you please help me.

Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
286 of 333

Hi Sarmad,

Please refer to Vladimir's response above for more information regarding your concern:

In regards to the recent questions we received regarding deleting Specialized Profiles, I'd like to confirm that the option to delete a Specialized Profile is no longer available by design, unless a freelancer has at least one other Specialized Profile. Note that having a specialized profile does increase your chances to be discovered by clients who may be searching specifically for your expertise.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Olga M Member Since: Jun 24, 2020
287 of 333

Hello! I don't see any option to delete my specialized profile. Can you help?

Highlighted
Community Guru
David S M Member Since: Apr 24, 2018
288 of 333

Olga M wrote:

Hello! I don't see any option to delete my specialized profile. Can you help?

I looked for a way to do this myself once, and never found a way to do it. If there is a way, I'd like to know too. 

Highlighted
Chetan A Member Since: Jan 20, 2019
289 of 333

Go to https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/settings/profile and click on three dots opposite the profile you want to delete. See the attached image.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
290 of 333

Hi Olga, David and Chetan,

I moved your posts to this thread and would like to confirm that the option to delete a Specialized Profile is no longer available unless a freelancer has at least one other Specialized Profile.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS